Chapter 1 SEASON 2 START

It has been 12 years now. Obviously an adult.

You've became matured enough to be a business woman in a large company.

It paids off alot of money, and your relieved for that. You even got a higher role on the company thats why it would always paid you monthly throughly.

You grew many college friends, co-workers and even knew how to get along with eachother now.

You just didn't thought that there would be a better start of life in a country like there. You could just say that you've improved.

Since then, you've been doing well, doing your work as daily and even brought a new house to live unto.

Since you can't just live freely on your dads house so long till you get to be an grown-adult. You need to have a living yourself.

Now your in a bar to pay off your coworker's hardwork servicings, it's a particular reason for circumstances is to celebrate the company rising to the toppest famous marketing company in the whole wide world because of their hardworking qualities.

"Hey y/n! I've heard about your mom getting out of jail today after 12 years from now? Maybe?"  One of your friend ask.

"Ohh! How did you know? Are you stalking me huh?" You ask jokingly, curious and shocked.

"No, no! Not like that silly!" Your co worker say. Everyone laughed.

It was obvious that everyone was in a right mode. Because they're not a sober ofcouse.

"Ahhh katsuki~ hug me~" they mention as they used force.

"Ew no."

"Ah col drank too much!" They panic.

"Eh he only has a low alcohol tolerance, he only drank like 2 bottles lightly." They sneer.

"Look whos talking!" Col mentions.

"I'm dizzy.. i wanna sleep." One them mutters.

"Look! Captain and the others are already dozing off!" Kori laughs.

"Olimu olimuu~ offer me some bottles, I'm all still fired up!" Christopher pumped, wiping their mouth.

"No. You already look like a reddish kangaroo. And quit on calling me that." Oliver replied.

"What did you say you low life 2nd-year?!" He points at him furiously.

"Na na.. if your gonna fight do it somewhere." You gesture both of them to calm down.

Christopher sneer, before looking back at you.

"Ne y/n, since your 28 and oliver is 27,"

"Why don't you guys think of dating?" Christopher mentions delightly, swaying both of his fingers.

You were stunned for awhile, as well as oliver besides you.

"Ehhh? He's just my underling.." you murmur.

"Oh hell, is that really what you think of me?" Oliver mentions. Alittle offended.

You just chuckle and scratched your cheek.

"Ugh.. Christopher, why would you think of something like that? Cut it out." You commented.

"No no but really, you guys suit together, like actually. Oliver is really the handsome freak on the whole company anyways. " He said, his eyelids drifting off.

"Whats the difference? Oliver and i are just co workers." You gesture.

'This is just his drunk ego speaking, don't worry.' You thought to yourself.