chapter 5

"Did ...you just betrayed everyone?"

Your mouth opened in surprise as you can't catch any words, in short; it flew away.

The pace was alittle bit quiet.

"C- i'm sorry mitsuya! I'm sorry i left all of you without real reasons!!" You bowed lowly as if you'll hit the ground.

"Ehhh?! Y/n san?!" Oliver sweated. Seeing you bowing your head so low was just so rare.

"I'm sorry mitsuya that i didn't told you my real reasons when you ran all the way to airport that day, i left you all curious and made you wait for almost 12 years, I'm sorry I'm really sorry!" You apologized even more.

Mitsuya didn't say any words and looked so pissed all over, you've never seen him making that expression for a long time.

"...ch, i just knew that you never change. But not like this." You see him walk away with his hands on his own pockets, he recklessly leave you two hanging.

Oliver helped you up and asked you if you're okay, you nod otherwise.

"...So that was all your pupose all along. Y/n san." He said, while helping you get up.

"..I'm sorry." You whisper. "Sorry.."

Oliver embraced you and letted you  cry on his shoulders.

....

After that competition, you obviously didn't won. It's Japan's win.

And after that day, you didn't go to work anymore and excused that you need a break after that long whole day no sleep before the competition.

Its nice to see that they feel pity for you.

Your bedroom door knocked, you answered it only to see your cousin holding a plastic bag with your favorite meal.

"Eat. you rotten berger." He said.

"Uh why?" You eventually asked.

"Uncle said so." He answered. You sigh.

You took the plastic bag and thanked.

"You know, i think you don't need to follow my father's orders." You said with a lazy tone as you roll your eyes with a smile.

"Hey hey, elizza wishes for you to come out of your room to play with milo with her. Also, the twin brothers wants you to help them clear a stage with some big monster thingy games i think. They said." He dodged the main topic.

Elizza: 7 years old, girl
Twin brothers:
kaelen
keater
-both 14 years old

"Ahh right.. i know.. but please tell them that i need time for myself? Just a day." You said.

"You always say 'just a day', its always day to another." He replied.

He entered the room and sat on the chair of your study table, turning the chair as he sat on it with crossed legs and arms.

"Is it about mitsuya's comeback?" He ask.

Your body twitched.

You look up to him with your head up.

"So it is." He sighed.

"What did he say? Some negative comments? Surely was it." He predicts. But he was wrong

"No, it's not negative comments." You denied.

"It was me, i was the one whose fault it is. I did a mistake, i wish i didn't spilled it all out." You buried your head again to your pillow.

"C/n, what if i didn't said those words to him, would it be all okay now that i am having fun right now with him? Well, it's been so long." You mumble.

"...y/n," he call.