Chapter 4

(THIS IS SO SHORT I WAS IN A HURRY)

"It's takashi mit-su-ya!!!"

The girls yell over his name in alphabet as they were all over heels for him.

His appearance is so surprising, even what he had become in your eyes.

He looks so gorgeous with that mid length silked-back hair and a good looking expensive suit.

It totally fits with his shining beauty.

He waved at everyone with wearing the biggest smile that could melt the audiences and even the coaches.

"Ahh~! Takashi!!! We missed your beauty!!" the girls yell while holding up a sign for him to see.

"Hello everyone, it's been awhile. Loudly as ever huh." He laugh and rub the back of his neck.

"HE LAUGHED!!!!!"

"takashi, why don't you give us a word of advice after being gone these pass 2 years?" The host spoke up at the side of the stage and gestured him so.

The crowd went quiet and waited for his response.

"Hmm..." he thought for awhile.

"I'll just say that,"

"These designs they used from japan aren't e⁰ basedxactly mine, the japan's fashion company wanted my I'm just here for checking. That's all." He said in a tired tone like he doesn't care at all but he just kept on smiling and waving at the audience.

"Huh?" The audience stopped for a second.

Now they kept on menacing on the head boss of japan company who was already all anxious and was making excuses on why they didn't use the prince's idealistic designs for todays show.

"What the hell... What appearance you say? Heck japan's prince." oliver whisper.

He noticed you stood up from your seat as you started to walk towards the prince that they've been talking about.

"Y-y/n san?!" He call.

You took his arm making him surprise, you dragged him out the hallway away from others that no one could eavesdrop.

You began to speak up first while gripping a fist.

Before you could speak, he put his lips to yours and hugged you tight.

He released and held your hand as he careless it.

"...Takashi kun." You call.

He look up to you and smile.

"I didn't thought you'd actually be here. Here in US. How come?" You ask, confronting him.

He stayed silent and went closer to you as he lightly cuff your cheeks.

"Your cousin made me go for it." He said.

"Huh?"

"i knew that it was the day of your mom's discharge from prison that's why i thought you would've come visit again to japan when the time comes." He said.

Now that he mentions, doesn't his hood from earlier seems familiar?

"Tell me y/n, why didn't you come along to japan?" He asks you, while cuffing both of your cheek.

"Well," you sigh.

"Long story short, i payed my cousin for my time for him to have a flight through japan to get my mom. I was with my co workers." You look away and began to fidget your fingers.

"... that's all?"

You paused.

"Why didn't you come along with your cousin when i was so eagered to meet you again these past 12 years? I was waiting at my doorstep, y/n." He said, his eyebrows started to wrinkle.