Chapter 2

3 weeks passed and the upcoming fashion competition will start sooner.

You've already finished making your best thru yourdesigns with your co workers lending a hand for you.

Now that the 6 designs of your collections are all already finished in about 3 weeks, your boss gave all of you time to rest in a day and do what ever you want before the fashion night competition starts.

And ofcouse, you followed; you've always wanted a long rest these past few weeks after mending and mending your life thru your career on being a fashion designer, so, why not.

It's afternoon and its been like 7 hours you've been sleeping and resting your ass out, spending your last day till the day begins.

That proves how tired you are and was yearning for a day rest.

All that peaceful moment you have has been vanished because of one single ring of a doorbell.

You answered it as it revealed to be oliver wearing a pair of nice fresh casual clothes and a bag of cup noodles that definitely came from the convenience store.

"Goodafternoon, y/n san." He wave and smile.

You looked at him bluntly and sighed, gesturing him inside.

"What made you come all the way here? Oliv?" You ask, preparing the hot water.

"visiting, and to spend some plently of my time for lunch before i need to get somewhere else." He replied.

"Somewhere?" You asked.

He nod.

"My big sister is coming over from europe to cheer our company, she gets alot of money on that boredom company. Now she's hell richer than me." He sigh.

"Pft, your just jealous that you get only an exact amount every month from boss." You snickered, he urked.

"Whats that company anyways?" You question.

"Hmm.. i think, TAISEN inc.? I don't know, I don't have the guts to ask her." He hazard a guess.

You turn to him with a thermos and chopsticks, you placed it on the table and sat infront of him.

"Ehh isn't that one of the popular companies? Why is it boredom? Have you tried it?" You took the plastic bag he was offering.

"Mannn, it's a test of brain vs brain studio!" He roll his eyes.

"Then you should've just tell that your weak and can't handle intelligence and technology." You said, he urked.

He seemingly offended by it.

".. Anyways, do you know about that ikemen fashion designer y/n san?" he manage to change the subject.

"who?" You reply.

"That good looking ikemen from japan, he have the best designs that gone popular these past years. He is all known thru the world because of his amazing designs." He explains.

"Theres so many girls waiting for his love approval you know." He laugh.

"Oh, and? Why bring him up? You like em?" You snickered as you mock him.

"He'll be participating the competition tomorrow!!!" He broke down and punched the table twice.

He furrow your eyebrows and didn't get what he was pointing out.

"Well, he isn't that kind of a deal. Right? It'll work fine for us." You cheer him up and patted his back.

"Ugh.. do you even know how amazing he would always win the awards he shows up in? I'm shivering!" He punched the table again in frustration.

"Jeez oliv, don't be that upset. Are you that dissatisfied that we got to get picked by the competitive japan's fashion designer and get to stumble up till we face that ikemen guy?" You said.

He looks up to you mesmerized, he didn't say a word to it.

"I know my designs and models will win whatever it takes, we'll definitely crush that guy starting tomorrow!" You hold up a fist to him and grin.

He smile at your actions and sigh, "whatever it takes huh, okay! I'm in!"

it seems like you successfully lifted up his confidence to continue to cheer for the victory of your company.

"Lets eat, you haven't ate even a half." You gesture.

"Oh- right, what about yo-" he looked thru your cup noodles seeing that it was all already empty.

"WHY ARE YOU SO FAST?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN WAIT!" he shouted.