Chapter 3

The day finally came, the day you've all been waiting for.

You're on the dressing room getting yourself a makeover and your current models who'll be showing up to the stage , as well as the designs.

While preparing, you feel so fresh and excited for this competition.

You were too excited for this opportunity to have a chance to challenge the popular fashion company from japan that runs alot of money.

You've seen their designs and it was bazar, it's like you kinda idolize their works and want to someday get an invitation at there.

Now that they're your opponent for todays competition, this is where you prove your worth.

"Everyone! Get ready! We have 5 minutes to prepare till the show starts!" Someone announced.

"Y/n, do you have a moment?"

You look to the side and saw the boss gesturing to have a talk about something.

You nod and place the phone away.

As you both were out of the room, you started to walk thru the hallway while boss talks about your design ideas and how he appreciates your hardworks.

"Listen, y/n. We're now facing japan. I know that you came from japan, now that this day came when you get to face your country i kind of expect for you to hesitate and quit out. But you don't look so. Why?" Your boss ask curiously.

"Hmm.." you thought for awhile.

"I have a certain someone i want to beat and pass through, they're also from japan so i don't know if they'll participate today." You said.

The boss looked shock.

"Oh so y/n is the type of person whose so competitive and all? hahaha!" He laugh.

He pat your back and letted you inside the great room full of audience and the coaches infront, you look back to your boss as he was smilling at you.

"Show me what you're capable of, y/n l/n."

You look at him as a smile appear on your face, "i will."

....

"Hey hey heyo~ you all must've been waiting for so long for this fashionista competition between japan and United States battle with our fashion designers and their models for todays moment!"

You watch the host announced all everything they want to make their heart race.

"Doesn't it seem that there are so many peoples in here looking forward for the competition?" Someone besides you spoke.

You turn your head to them and just chuckle.

"Yeah, it's my first time seeing so much people being interested on looking forward to a fashion competition." You said.

"I can't wait to stand on stage and show here my designs with all the peoples in here. I'm kind of nervous." You say as you grip your hand unto a fist.

"I'm excited too, That i got to meet US most fashionable designer." They said.

You look back to them and noticed their appearance was covered in black clothe and a hood.

According to their voice. They must be a guy.

And is even sitting on the front seat with you.

"You must be one of the fashion designers from japan, nice to meet you. I'm y/n." You raise your hand at them for a handshake.

They accepted it and smile.

"I've been looking forward for our meet up y'know?" They laugh.

You also chuckle.

"Y/n san, do you need water?" Oliver asks besides you as he tap your shoulder for attention.

"Oh uh sure, thanks oliv." You smile and nod.

"..."

...

"As we all know, our prince is here participating for this special event."

"It has been awhile since we get to see his amazing stylish fashions, why did our prince picked this opportunity in united states?" The host made them question snd curious, making all of them quiet.

"Well, We are all curious but now, let's prepare as we will know the true meaning of beauty with his hideous gorgeous fashions!"

The host bowed and walked away from the stage, the lights turned off as they were preparing to start with your introduction before your designs.

Now that you think of that, you feel nervous all over and was only staring at all the peoples waiting patiently for the stage to start.

"Y/n san." Someone called.

You look behind and saw oliver smiling at you, reassuring you that it was fine. That you don't need to be nervous.

"Goodluck out there. I'm sure you'll win." He comforted you and nod.

You smile and just laugh, "what's with that comfort? That isn't so like you."

"Here comes y/n l/n! The fashion designer who was gifted with amazing ideas here in US as having a idealistic skills over sewing even in a young age. And-"

The host continued with your introduction as you step unto the stage with hope on your shoulders, there are so many peoples watching and looking forward, this feeling is so amazing.

....

After your turn and the other fashion designers was done, it was japan's turn already.

It has been the peoples there been waiting assuredly for.

"And next and the last-, japan!! Let us hear your applause!"

the person who was besides you stood up as they walked thru the stairs of the stage, even you have been waiting for their next turn because you've been so curious for their designs to be shown.

"Huh? Where's our prince?"

"Who's that? Isn't this Japan's turn?"

The crowd continue to blabber and whisper to eachother about their awaiting designer from japan, they must be waiting for that ikemen guy huh?

"Hello, hello." The person spoke up and started to remove their black cloth.

The moment everyone is waiting for.

Your eyes widens after they revealed their whole appearance.
A sound of applauses and shout of the crowd could be heard, the girls shouting its name and cheering like they've been holding their breath for this moment of showdown.

"It's takashi mit-su-ya!!!"