Chapter 8

"Mi-mitsuya..." my voice began to shake in nervousness.

"...wants me to be his main fashion designer in the TJ group?"

I wasn't happy or excited with that invitation, i was afraid. Afraid that mitsuya is trying to plot me into something to persue me to it.

"What's your choice? Do you want to accept this or..." oliver inquires, as his eyes narrow down.

I shook my head.

"There's no way i'll betray our company." I said in desperation.

"But y/n... it's the most famous designer mitsuya and it's the largest company called Tj-" oliver was cutted off by me clickijg my tongue in irritation.

"I don't want to!!" I yelled.

He was in shock.

The room became silent afterwards, akwardness starts to crawl in the situation.

Oliver decided to break the akwardness by comforting me with a hug, patting my back in circles.

"I understand... I'll tell boss about your opinion.." he whispered.

I just nodded while burying my head to his shoulder.

I kept on thinking of why, does the Tj group wants from me.

Are they ordered by mitsuya to buy me from my company in exchange of cash?

"Oliver.." i called.

He hummed in confusion, he's still comforting me.

"Should i meet up with mitsuya?" I asked, wanting him to answer for my decision.

He released from the hug and looked at me in surprise.

"You're planning to meet up with him after what happened?" He asked in surprise.

"Y/n, you know, he might still be mad that you did something wrong these past years you avoided to have contact with your friends in japan." He was being serious.

I narrowed my eyes down in shame.

He noticed and ofcourse, he felt bad on reminding you that mistake again.

"But you know, it's up to you if you want to meet up with him." He smiled.

"He's here waiting for you, he haven't gotten back to japan because he wants you to confess to him." Oliver said, he's definitely trying to give me hope to try and confess everything to him.

"You and cousin are saying the same things..." i said.

Oliver didn't reply for a minute.

He narrow his eyes down as if he was worried about something, and glared right back at me.

"Y/n..." he muttered.

....

"Y/n, don't you want to eat?" C/n knocked on the door.

"C'mon everyone ate morning dinner already, uncle wants you to eat this. So open the door!" He knocked again, but not that harsh.

He was surprised when the door opened when he was about to knock again.

But the whole point is that he was more surprised that i was in a outfit as if I'm going out for a walk outside.

Literally, outside of my room.

"Woah, where are you going girl?" He chuckled, was not believing that i were literally planning to get out of my room.

"C/n, can i ask for a favor?" I was breathing heavily.

I was choosing the right clothes and kept on switching till i get the perfect combo of clothes before c/n even knocked in my door.

"Uhh, okay." He nodded with a sweat drop.

....

"Y/n.. you sure you want to uhh..."

Both of us are inside of the car, i asked him to take me somewhere and he eventually agreed without even asking why but only the location i want him to drive me to.

I didn't muttered a reply and stayed silent.

I was fidgetting my fingers.

And yet, i spoke after a minute passed.

"Do you know about what is happening in my company?" I asked.

He looked at me and looked back to the road.

"Oliver told me." He said.

"I'm worried y/n, i haven't told uncle about this and might wonder where you have gotten. Plus something may happend to you after i let you be." His voice becoming to fill in worriedness.

"Don't you want an assistant y/n?" C/n asked.

I shook my head.

"You should wait till i get out of the building, I'm just getting business here done." I smiled at him to ensure him that I'll be fine.

"Hm, if you say so." He mutter.

I can notice how worried my cousin is if something happen to me without even having any body guards with me.

I used to have one and it will be my business assistant, oliver. But i didn't contacted him since it is only between me and my cousin.

The whole ride was silent, it's fine since it isn't bothering me.

An hour and minutes passed till we reached to our destination  i was a little nervous since it felt like it has been so long since i got out of my room and feel the fresh wind outside.

My cousin opened the door for me and i thanked him for it.

"Call me immediately if anything happens." C/n nodded at me and smiled.

That's why he's my favorite cousin overall.

I nooded at him and smiled.

"I'm here, mitsuya."