Chapter 6

Y/n pov

(Contains swears and curse words.)

I woke up on my sleep all in a sudden when i was having an nightmare, i checked the time and it was 11am.

I stayed up till 5am in the morning to figure things out and did some research about mitsuya's next interview on this country where i was living in.

So it was basically a 6 hours sleep, I'm still fine and healthy don't worry, c/n lends me dinner and snacks all the time as if I'm a sickened paralyzed person.

I was reading a book and was taking notes i wanted to focus on to share my thoughts later on, i was busy on my desk until i heard an knock on my door.

"The door us unlocked." I said.

The door opened and it seems to be c/n bringing me food, i just looked away and narrowed my eyes on my notes.

"Y/n, here. Eat while you can." He said and placed it on the side of your desk.

"What are you writing? Studying what?" He asks normally.

"It's just a devotional book, it speaks the truth." I said and sigh.

He nodded and peaked on your notes.

"Y/n," he started off.

"You still have time." He informed.

He's at it again.

"I finalized my decision and didn't wanna go after him, it seemed like I'm an dog chasing a bone getting tricked to think thay I'm going to get an treat from them." I said.

"But c'mon y/n, oliver called me earlier and asked me if you're doing okay." He said, i turned to him.

"Oliver? He called you?" I asked to ensure.

"Yes. And the company. You need to get back in track with your position as a top fashion designer in their troupe or the company will use force, they really needed you for an project and your intelligence y/n." He confirmed.

"They're begging for you to come back." He adds.

My eyebrow twitched as i didn't appreciated what he informed abt the company needing me, yet i just know they're using these old tricks again on me.

Luckily oliver was there for comfort, and doesn't think the same way.

"... I'll contact oliver later and talk it out with him." I said.

C/n raised a brow at me.

"About what?" He asked.

"That I'm quitting as an fashion designer from the warang fashion company."

His eyes widened as hearing my selfish decision, he grit his teeth.

"What the hell y/n? That's nothing like you!" He smacked the wall besides him while he was confronting me.

"That's why I'm making an change." I added in his sentence to clarify it to him.

"Then what's this change gonna effect you? Will it be worth or worthless?" His tone was getting angrier by the minute i speak after him.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him and glanced at him with fierce in my eyes.

"I think you're not being respectful with my decision, c/n." I said, coldly.

"Do you even know what decisions you've made these past weeks you distance yourself to everyone?" He personally said with a tone of furiousness.

"You don't understand c/n, don't act that you know my reasons." I looked away.

"That you're fucking ending your whole career just because you got looked down by mitsuya the day of the contest?" He hitted a spot.

"That fucking sucks y/n, you're so worthless." He was getting too comfortable with his words.

I grit my teeth.

"You don't know c/n! Carrying this pathelic lie for 12 years and just when he went here to come back for me only to be dissapointed by the results!" I yelled at him, c/n grits his teeth in anger.

"And? Do you even confirmed that he's here for you? To meet and reunite with you?" C/n's words bothered you.

"It looks like it isn't. It's just your stupid thought, maybe he was just here to promote his designs and not actually for you."

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!" i yelled to him and threw my book at him.

"Tch! See? You're so weak y/n! Maybe this is why he got tired of you because you're being such a drag!" He shouted back as most of the papers i slipped in every page i noted fell on the ground.

"GET OUT C/N!! DO YOU WANNA FUCKING DIE??" i shouted at him again as i watch him getting out of my room with disbelief in his face.

"Tch... fucking trash.. motherfuckers.." i mumble.

"fucking... irritates me." I whispered to myself as i kept on scratching my face in annoyance trying to get these voices stop on bothering me.

I stumbled off my chair pulling out my hair like a crazy woman on the floor hoping these voices ringing in my ears would stop.

These voices kept on reminding me how a bad person I'm becoming just because of one regret.