Chapter 7

Two days passed after that argument with c/n.

I was resting on my bed while scrolling on my phone, nothing special.

I suddenly heard a knock in my door that it startled me, i sit up and moved my phone away.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me, oliver." The voice behind that door spoke.

The room went pure silence.

He was waiting for me to respond 'you can come in.' From you.

"Hello, y/n? Can i.. go inside?" He asked.

"Yes, the door is unlocked." I said.

He nooded and opened the door to come in, he saw you sitting on your bed while your blanket is wrapped around your half body into your waist.

"What brings you here? Oliver." I asked.

He looked down like there was some kind of problem he isn't ready to tell you yet, but that was the purpose of him being there.

"Y/n.." he called.

He sighed and sat on the side of the bed while giving out an smile.

"Some kind of rumor spread on our company..the TJ group..." he started off.

My eyes widened after hearing him say about the TJ group.

That's where mitsuya works in.

"W-what's about the TJ group?? Did they did something to the company? Threatened?" I was eagered to know what happened next.

He noticed how i got interested to the conversation when i heard the TJ group being included.

He shook his head, "no.."

"Then.. what is it?" I asked.

"Most of the TJ group went to the company, the personal assistant of the boss of the TJ group and the vice president went too." He said.

.......

"W-woah-! The TJ group from japan is here!!" The people from the people screamed and was shocked to know that the famous TJ group is at their company.

"This is a very small but neat company, mouses live here i see." The personal assistant shrugs.

"Shut up and be respectful, i don't even know why the boss assigned you to come here." The vice sighed.

"It should've been my assisrant who's here."

"C'mon, naoto.. the boss assigned me to know about all the details i see that is happening here. I'm his eyes." The personal assistant snickered.

"My big brother have his things going on. Even not being your assistant." He added with a smirk.

"Bitch." Naoto mutters.

"Huh?" The personal assistant raised a brow, he definitely heard it right.

(Naoto quitted as an police officer lol, kidding. this is the hinata n takemichi wedding arc but i changed his occupation yes :)

The vice ignored him.

The vice president went to the counter and showed his card to the woman who is currently incharge on the counter.

"Naoto tachibana, vice president of the TJ designers group from japan, we are here to speak with your boss." Naoto handed his card to the woman.

The woman blushed and nooded as she took the card and went to the telephone to inform that the boss has special visitors.