Destruction

Everything was destroyed, the only things in sight was pieces of rubble that shot towards him like a bullet from the aftermath all painted in flaming infernos created by velgrynd

It was all too much, Rimurus rage combined with the stress of consuming two true dragons and turning into one created a giant bucket of god like aura wiping faces from the earth itself. In fact that probably is quite funny, maybe one day rimuru really will turn into a god; it's not like the slime doesn't fit the part

Just then rimuru felt something move in his imaginary space (that feel's disgusting by the way)

Veldora? Veldora?!

< 'I WILL KILL YOU, YOU AND ALL OF TEMPEST'>

<WHAT YOU DID IS UNFORGIVABLE!! YOU TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME! RUDRA, MY BROTHER!! I WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU AS MY SIBLING I SWEAR I W-

<shut up>

Ciel smacked velgrynd like a mother punishing her child.

<KWAHAHAHAHA, DO NOT PANIC MY SISTER! VELDORA THE STORM DRAGON IS VERY MUCH ALIVE! (oh Sorry about rudra though, kid turned into spaghetti)>

<Veldora, is that really you? But how>

<DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE MY BROTHER! I KNEW HE WOULD PULL THROUGH>

Truth is veldora had no idea at all so he avoided the question, not like velgrynd cared.

She was way too mad to even think about rimuru, if it wasn't for ciel she would try and kill the demon lord right here right now. Not like she stood any chance (she's literally inside him)

Although she was still angry, well more than angry, hearing veldoras voice calmed her down. Enough to realise the situation she was in at least.

'Rimuru sama are you all right?' A certain black haired demon came flying towards him.

Rimuru smiled after finding out his subordinates are safe. As a softie he had to ask again anyway

'Yeah no problems over here, yourself?'

'Fufufufu, this explosion was truly magnificent, although I did almost get caught up in it because I couldn't stop admiring your beauty regrettably I had to move out of the way'

Rimuru sighed but this time it wasn't a sigh of annoyance, it was sigh of relief realising he was okay'

'And everyone else?'

'Don't worry rimuru sama they followed your orders exactly, if they died I would've killed them my self'

'My lord!'

Carrera came running towards rimuru with the rest of the primordial trio behind her. If they weren't covered in blood you could probably mistake them to be maidens in love.

'Are you okay?'

'Yes my lord!'

It seems like all 3 have evolved themselves is this..

<yeah>

Makes sense.

.................
After a while of thinking Rimuru finally decided on what to do with velgrynd, as a promise to veldora rimuru won't kill or hurt her unless forced.

In all honesty rimuru would much prefer to rip her to shreds for what she has done to him. He was always jealous of masayuki and how he got to put his greasy hands all over one of most beautiful girls in this world so for a minute he did consider getting his revenge by grabbing all her assets and licking her body from head to toe in the name of punishment but it was only a thought. Rimuru isn't that kind of person.

<Velgrynd>

Just saying her name released all of her fury but ciel shut her down instantly.

Her rage has surpassed rimurus.

<I will give back all of your power. No I'll make you even stronger than before>

<In return you will serve me till the end of time>

<THAT'S RIDICULOUS, YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST GET AWAY WITH THIS AND FORCE ME TO SERVE YOU?!>

Before rimuru could say anything..
Red. All ciel could see is red. In an instant ciel grabbed velgrynd with one hand and tore her into pieces. Ciel just couldn't handle the way this shitty lizard spoke to her beloved master, over and over insult after insult she finally snapped. It was at this point Rimuru really understood how much she has changed.

<calm down ciel!>

Rimuru wasn't mad, he could never be mad at ciel who has helped him every day for his entire life but if she's changed to this extent it's going to be a problem

<Master I->
<It was a mistake I didn't mean too!>

Rimuru didn't really know how to respond to this I mean how do you even punish a Manas in the first place?

<Well is okay I guess, I was angry too but just don't act on it>

It was a very casual reply that would be strange to any outsiders that heard it but that's all he could actually come up with. Not like he had any intentions of punishing her in the first place.

After a very short exchange with no punishment given Rimuru revived velgrynd back to her usual state.

Velgrynd couldn't be mad, she couldn't complain, she couldn't fight back. Right now she was just a chained dog in the presence of her owner.

In other words, she's absolutely fucked.

Normally Velgrynd would do something, even if she was powerless even if she had no chance of winning there's absolutely no way she would let someone speak to her like that. She would get up over and over no matter what But Velgrynd no longer felt any anger, all she could feel is fear. There's nothing you can do in the presence of a goddess.

......................
Did I just die, again that easily? But how? Was I revived? true dragons can revive themselves but not instantly so I must've been revived by someone else, but that's impossible for even true dragons. I guess the same person who killed and sealed me with ease could do something like that though.

What happened was so quick, so quick that I don't even remember what happened. But there is one thing I will never be able to forget. Them eyes. Golden eyes with a hint of red looking at me with absolute disgust.

I'm scared, wait me? Scared? I'm the legendary scorch dragon there's no way I could be afraid of a mere sl- no I'm lying. I don't like admitting the truth but I am feeling fear. I don't want to see the gold or red eyes ever again. But now I have to serve him. I'm no longer the scorch dragon or future wife of rudra; I'm simply a slave to satisfy any desires he may have. That's who I am now.

I see, so is this how them humans felt whenever I turned them to ashes? I can't help but chuckle a bit, I guess even I can't do anything in the company of unlimited power.
................
Sighing, Rimuru released velgrynd.

'From today, you will be my 3rd secretary'