Return Of The Ice Maiden

Maybe I went too far when fighting Velzard but I don't regret it. I just wish there could be more witnesses. I've killed many enemies, some have cried, some have begged for their lives, and some have fainted. But I've never seen an enemy fall into deep despair.

I don't plan on killing her, she doesn't deserve that. Veldora would get upset with me too. I have no idea how that guy still cares for his sisters; even though they've done vile things to him. True dragons are weird.

I'll just have her sit in my Imaginary Space for a while until I figure out what to do with her. I've already got a couple plans, but I won't say them yet. Either way it will be fun to see how our relationship with each other changes from now on. Didn't she get a hard on for Guy because of his strength? I hope she doesn't do that to me or maybe I really will kill her.

I don't hate her in particularly it's just that if she's going to be an annoying freak then she'll have to sleep for a while. Permanently.

Anyway, she's not important right now, I need to look for Veldora and Velgrynd. I need to make sure they're safe, that they're alive. I'm aware that even if they fall in battle, they can just revive but I don't know how long that will take. Plus seeing people, you like 'die' still hurts even though it doesn't matter. That's probably why Velzard looked so worried, the concept of death doesn't really exist within them since they have more of a chance living instead of dying. I guess that applies to me too, but even I still hate being punched in the face.

I flew through the sky slicing clouds in half like butter from pure force. But I see no sign of them.

< Ciel, I need your assistance, you already know my request >

< Of course, master. Velgrynd and Veldora are directly below you >

Huh? Directly below me?

In my sight is a huge crater, fenced in by a cloak of sand like dust.

That's... there is no way this is real right?

No wonder I couldn't see them.

< Ciel what caused this? >

< I can't say for sure, but through quick analysis it was definitely caused by Velgrynd and Veldora. Most likely from when they fell from Velzards attack >

If this happened in my nation, then I don't even want to imagine the damage it would cause.

How did this not start some sort of earthquake? I'm surrounded by so many strong people in my day-to-day life I forget how much of an impact they could cause on the world if they weren't loyal to me. It would be very problematic if a demon like Diablo decided to betray me.

I fly into the scruffy sea of dust; it makes me want to instinctively cough but my slime body prevents it. Without magic sense this would be torture, well no I'm not even sure if I would actually enter it. But that discussion is unnecessary. They are right under me, and I WILL find them.

After endlessly searching for a quick while with Ciels assistance I found them.

Shit... I bite my lip as I see their bodies lying on the ground.

Pebbles and broken rocks got crumbled underneath my boots, as I get closer.

I was like some kind of AI, my body automatically pulled out the best healing potion I have and throws it onto Veldora like a baseball. I do the same for Velgrynd just not as harsh because she's a woman...

Wait that doesn't make sense, the majority of women in this world have tried to kill me and I just finished torturing one. It's a bit too late to be a gentleman.