Final Preparations.

It's been two weeks since the summer festival took place, now the dawn of the founding festival was upcoming. If I could've delayed it I would have. Why you ask? Because I completely forgot about it.. I was so focused on indulging myself in all the nostalgic summer activities that the concept of a founding festival disappeared from my memory.

That said asking multiple leaders of various territories to politely shut up and wait whilst I get my act together isn't very preferable. Luckily my subordinates can surpass the binds of realism and have already built an entire fucking colosseum! Vespasian would be shitting enough bricks to build a five-star hotel right now. Who needs Romans when you have Monsters? It was made from various different materials, a lot of them having magic enhanced components to make sure she doesn't collapse after a single strike. After all, high ranked monsters and possibly the subordinates of demon lords or demon lords themselves could spar in the colosseum. Although I can't imagine anything being able to hold Milim back if she wished to destroy it. Not like I would actually let her participate, although that may cause an even bigger problem. Ugh anyways enough of that, I better move onwards.

It's kind of refreshing seeing newly built buildings. It reminds me of when I first founded Tempest. Even if I wasn't exactly happy with the name which hasn't changed. The war with the Empire, Holy Church, Farmus and other annoying events has prevented me from advancing my nations infrastructure. Then again, the addition of two true dragons... well I guess everything will be fine.

Simultaneously I had an arena built which was completed alongside the colosseum. It's basically a large dome about the size of Wembley. I ordered Velzard to freeze the bottom so an ice rink is established for the founding festival. I haven't yet told them that they will be both participating in a duet together however their consent doesn't really matter since they can't oppose me anyway. I look over each shoulder and see Velzard and Velgrynd eyeing me cluelessly. Ah yes they're definitely going to be a pain to deal with later. I'll have Shion and Shuna play some music as they dance too.

I can see it! It's all coming together!

I had this all built right before the summer festival so at least most of that was already out of the way.

................................................................................................................................................................

She threw one leg over the other, flinging her white hair to the side as she spoke.

???: Huh? That slime? Holding a festival? And what's your reason for telling me this?

???: Miss, it turns out that Lady Hinata and Chloe Sama will be participating, so I thought it would be best that you are informed.

Her red and blue eyes narrowed.

???: There's also something else that may interest you.

???: Noise of a beauty contest is being held, where attractive women from Tempest or other locations will be competing against each other on who is the most beautiful. I'm not sure on the details but there is a possibility that Hinata could be a contestant too.

She licked the blood from her own lip, the result of her incessant biting in anticipation.

???: I see... yes that information pleases me, thank you.

The vampire has always had something for girls, but Hinata is special. The thought Hinata wearing revealing, glamourous, or elegant dresses aroused her. Missing a chance like this would be a mistake so grave the feeling of regret would reign over her legacy. She stood up like a stringed puppet, eyes wide with a seductive grin.