2

-2-

Ciel sat in the study, reading over documents Sebastian had left on his desk for him. Sales information, product release forms, inspection reports from the factories; nothing out of the ordinary. He sighed quietly and leaned back in his chair, swiveling it towards the window. He could see the rose garden from his seat and smiled down at the sight of his beloved white roses, still in bloom as though by some supernatural power. That was Sebastian's doing; tending the roses was something he had started doing shortly after the mansion was rebuilt, and he took pride in it.

Sitting up a little in his seat, he could see Sebastian even now, slowly moving through the maze of hedges, clipping a rose here and there, placing them in a basket held in the crook of one arm. The bluenette smiled, moving his chair a little closer to the window, keeping his butler in his line of sight. Sebastian had removed his tailcoat, and despite the cold, went about the garden with sleeves rolled up to his elbows, the winter chill having no effect on him.

The young Lord leaned back in his seat, noting the grace and poise with which his butler moved as he bent at the waist to inspect a rose before moving on, not finding that one to his liking. Ciel smirked, eyes fixed on Sebastian and he felt his arousal begin to strain uncomfortably against his shorts. He shifted in his seat, adjusting himself, and leaned back once again, fingers tracing lightly over his growing erection through his shorts.

So far as Ciel could see, Sebastian was perfect. He was a cool glass of water, and as of late, Ciel felt as though he was dying of thirst. It was becoming harder and harder to let himself be handled without fighting arousal; the gloved hands that caressed him bringing goosebumps to his flesh. The young Lord peeked over his shoulder at the clock on his desk, then back out the window. He had time.

He slipped off his eyepatch, tossing it onto the desk behind him and unhooked his belt, working the button and zipper open, hand slipping down into his undershorts. Ciel sighed softly and pushed his shorts and undershorts down with his other hand, wriggling them down enough to reveal himself. Spreading his thighs as much as he could, he situated himself in such a way he could see Sebastian in the garden, but should the butler look up to the window, he would only see Ciel's head and shoulders. Satisfied he was hidden, he slipped his hand down his throbbing cock, pushing his hips into his hand as he eyed Sebastian.

He had seen Sebastian in less than he was wearing now, but not by much. He had seen the demon's lean torso, shirtless and smooth, pale under moonlight. There was a time when his eyes had been drawn first to the strength of his arms, where he had sought comfort from so many wretched and dangerous moments. Now his eyes slipped lower, following the curve of his waist to where his slacks hung low on his hips; down his slim stomach past his navel, what resided below that polished silver buckle still a mystery. Ciel grasped himself firmly, delicate hand tightening around his erection, slowly pulling at himself as he gazed wantonly down at his butler.

Lecherous. That was the word. He was simply lecherous. Everything he did with such an underlying suggestive manner; every glance seductive, every word dripping with lust. In his dreams he saw those eyes gazing down at him as he lay in his bed, one hand pressed against the demon's strong chest, the other grasping a handful of raven-black hair. He imagined it soft in his hands, and the urge to pull that gorgeous demon's head back and press lips against his throat was overwhelming. Ciel laid his head back, licking his lips, hand gliding over his cock, squeezing and tugging at it, now lost in the memory of his dream.

He had felt Sebastian's bare hands against his skin only a few times before, but the feel of those cold, slender fingers against his flesh made him shudder. What he wouldn't give to feel Sebastian's hands, gloveless, cool to the touch slide over him; to slip slowly down his sides and grasp his hips, pulling him close. Running his fingers over the head of his aching erection, he moaned softly, bottom lip caught between his teeth, his other hand slipping lower, massaging his testicles gently. He imagined what it would feel like for Sebastian's cool hands to replace his own, fondling him with his practiced fingers. Oh, but his mouth, surely that was the most skilled. He had seen that demon's tongue flick at him suggestively in rare moments when his lechery shown through unabated. How soft his tongue must be, such a stark contrast to the rest of his sharp features. The thought brought him closer, and he increased his pace, stroking himself quickly, arching his hips into his hand. If those lips would only wrap around him as they did in his dreams; if he could feel that expert tongue licking at him; if he could only once watch himself disappear into Sebastian's hungry mouth.

"Oooh... Sebastian... ah-hah...." he whispered breathily and came into his hand, head thrown back in his seat, back arched sharply. He whined quietly as he milked himself, his orgasm spilling down his fingers as he finished and let out a sigh, panting softly. When he opened his eyes, he saw Sebastian looking up at him from the garden, head tilted curiously, a knowing smirk on his lips. "Shit..." Ciel dropped from his chair to the floor, suddenly panicked. "Shit, shit, shit..." The young Lord scrambled to his desk to find a handkerchief and hurriedly cleaned himself up as he hid behind it, horrified to find a few drops of his pleasure had stained the fabric of his shorts. He stood and fumbled his shorts back up and buckled the belt, tucking in his shirt afterwards, leaving the fabric ruffled to hide the stain. Little fingers slipped through bluenette hair and he put his eyepatch back on and sat down to catch his breath. His heartbeat thumped loudly in his chest and he gave a quick glance out the window, Sebastian was slowly coming back towards the manor, still fiddling with the roses. "Shit..." Ciel repeated, leaning back in his chair, hand pressed against his chest as he tried to calm himself. Perhaps he hadn't been caught but he wouldn't know unless Sebastian brought it up, because he sure as hell wasn't going to.