5

-5-

Ciel had hidden in the study all day, and now he sat at the window, reading a book as the sun set. He heard the soft knock at the door and looked up from the novel to see Sebastian enter and glanced out the window.

"Is it time for dinner?" he asked quietly, closing the book. He had been sitting with his legs curled beside him, and when he shifted in his seat, both his feet had gone numb. He groaned and pressed his feet to the floor. "Ow! Ow, ow, ow... my feet are asleep! Sebastian!" Sebastian laughed quietly and approached, kneeling before Ciel, and taking off his shoe, rubbing the arch of his foot gently with one hand, the other slipping up his ankle to his calf, massaging gently. "OUCH! OW! Ow... oh that hurts!" Ciel whined, shifting in his seat in an attempt to pull away from Sebastian's hands, but found himself captured in a firm grip.

"Hold still, Master. You have to restore the blood flow... just relax."

"But it HURTS!"

"Yes, I imagine it does. Be patient." Sebastian continued to massage Ciel's calf and foot, working his muscles gently and after a few moments the feeling began to return.

"It's getting better..." he said quietly, wincing at the pins and needles he felt from his knee down.

"The other?" Ciel looked down at Sebastian, kneeling before him, hands wrapped around his foot and leg, fingers delicately rubbing his muscles. The butler smiled suggestively up at him and slipped his hand a little further up Ciel's calf, fingers just brushing the soft skin at the back of his knee.

"Yes... they were both asleep..."

"Still?" Ciel shook his head, his heartrate increasing at the lingering touch.

"N-no. It's okay now..." Sebastian nodded and released Ciel's foot, putting his shoe back on, still gently cradling his calf. "Rub the other one anyway..." The butler smiled, slipping off Ciel's other shoe and doing the same, rubbing the arch of his foot gently with his thumb, the other hand gripping the scant muscle of his leg. Ciel closed his eyes and rested his head back in the chair, sighing quietly. "I don't want to go to a party."

"I know, Bocchan. It's really more of a dinner and of course, gifts." Sebastian gazed up at Ciel as he spoke, taking the rare moment to admire the young Lord he hoped to soon have in his bed. "And I prepared your favorite dessert, if that makes a difference." Ciel perked and looked down at him, smiling.

"The cake? You made the cake for me?" The demon chuckled softly and looked back down to Ciel's dainty foot in his hand, smiling to himself.

"I did. I thought you might like it for your birthday."

"Mmm, yes. That will be something to look forward to." Sitting up in his chair, Ciel pulled his foot from Sebastian's hand and looked at him. There was a long pause while he looked his butler over for the first time since he'd entered. He wore his best uniform, perfectly pressed tailcoat and black slacks, grey vest and white dress shirt, black tie. The freshly polished chain to his pocket watch and belt buckle gleamed brightly as he slipped Ciel's shoe back on and stood, offering him a hand. At his full height, he was stunning, and with the movement, Ciel caught a whiff of roses and Sebastian's cologne.

"Come, you should dress for dinner." The bluenette nodded and took the offered hand, standing and allowed himself to be led to his bedroom, where Sebastian had already laid out his dinner wear. Ciel stood beside the bed, waiting to be undressed and did his best to keep his eyes from wandering over his butler. "I've chosen your red suit, if it pleases you." Ciel nodded, looking at the deep red jacket and matching shorts, trimmed in gold, black dress shirt and matching knee-high socks.