4

-4-

With tea served and dinner preparation underway Sebastian stole away some time for himself. The servants' quarters shared one large washroom, and while the others busied themselves with their work, Sebastian drew himself a bath. Ciel having canceled most of his scheduled appointments, he found himself with a bit of extra time, and in light of earlier events, it seemed prudent to prepare himself.

The butler slipped from his vest and dress shirt, then his slacks, all neatly folded and set aside. Gloves, socks and garters followed, and he caught a glimpse of himself in the full-length mirror across the washroom. He turned to the side, running a hand through his raven-black hair and smiled at his reflection. He had chosen this body specifically and had chosen well. He liked the look of it, lean and strong, sinewy muscles beneath smooth, pale skin. Sebastian ran a hand over his belly to his hips, arching his back a little; he could see the appeal this body held, why his Master's eyes lingered upon him. With a chuckle he slipped into the tub, sighing loudly as he felt the warmth envelope him.

He inhaled deeply, enjoying the scent of the rose oil he'd added to the water, specifically for Ciel. If he was going to finally have a chance to woo his little Master, he was going to make the best of it. He soaked in the water, eyes closed, smiling to himself. He'd been waiting for this day; for the moment when the young Earl would show enough interest that acceptance of his offer would be assured. He craved that little Lord with every fiber of his being, and he'd ached to handle him with bare hands; a chance to feel his supple skin and the warmth of him. That softness taunted him, divine and forbidden, until now.

He had known that one day the moment would come, and he would have his chance to tempt his precious Bocchan into bed; long awaited though it may have been. Sebastian slipped beneath the water to wet his hair, emerging soaked and ran fingers through thick, raven black hair to slick it back. He would have to play his hand very carefully if he wanted the outcome to meet his expectations, and he had very high expectations. He took his time, scrubbing himself clean from head to toe, going over possible scenarios in his mind.

Perhaps he could tempt Ciel at the party; he had been instructed to distract Elizabeth, but that did not mean he couldn't go out of his way to catch Ciel's eye. If he urged his young Master to make the first move; that was the best course of action. If he came on too strong, Ciel would turn into a blathering idiot and that would serve no purpose. Sebastian rinsed his hair, pouring a pitcher of water over himself, letting it wash away any chance of his perfection being flawed. If he could coax Ciel, ever so gently, into a single kiss, he knew he would have him. He smiled to himself and stood ruffling his hair with a towel as he stepped out of the tub.

Over his time as Ciel's butler he had handled the boy with such care and consideration; ever watchful to keep him safe and comfortable. His little Master was now a man, regardless of his petite size and stature, and although his age pushed him into manhood, his body seemed to stay behind, still requiring a delicate touch. Sebastian wrapped the towel around his waist and gathered his clothes, going back to his quarters to finish preparing himself.

He would dress in his best, not a single hair out of place, and spent longer than usual standing before the mirror, eyeing himself for imperfections. He occasionally checked his watch, then looked back to himself, preening while he had the time. As he dabbed a drop of rose oil onto his wrists, he heard a light knock at the door. Brow furrowed he opened the door a crack and peered out, seeing Mey-Rin standing in the hall. She looked surprised he had answered, and he smiled down at her, opening the door the rest of the way.

"Mey-Rin. What a pleasant surprise." She blushed looked down at her feet, shuffling nervously in the hallway.

"Mister Sebastian, I..." She paused, looking up at him and stared for several moments, dumbstruck.

"Yes?" She looked confused for a moment, as though she herself had forgotten why she was there and shook her head. "You came to get me? Why?" A light turned on in her head and she snapped back to the moment, laughing quietly.

"Oh, right... Uhm... dinner is nearly finished... and... young Master is still in the study..." Sebastian nodded and motioned her out of his doorway. She took a step back into the hall and he turned to close the door.

"Thank you, Mey-Rin. That will be all. Go back to the kitchen. I will see to our Master." She nodded, blushing furiously, and watched longingly as Sebastian left her standing in the middle of the hallway outside his room. It took a moment before she gathered herself enough to follow him down the hall, her lust for him never faltering.