Report: Charlie

Name: Charlie Sparda

Maiden Name: Magne

Age: 200+ years

Relation: Vergil(Husband), Octavia(Adoptive Daughter)

Relationship Status: Married(Vergil)

Background: Born from the King of Hell Lucifer, Charlie was heir to the throne. Charlie personality is that very different as expected from a princess of all Hell. Charlie is caring and peaceful but can be pushed to anger. Charlie takes on her looks as a young human woman and sees something magical about being a human even though the only human she has seen is Vergil and she is very fond of humans. Charlie attempted to form a hotel to which it's purpose is to reform demons into angels. The hotel was placed on hold after her and her family were dragged into the Mundus chaos. Charlie would take side with the Dark Slayer and eventually fall for him after his gratitude for her saving him and after get married to him and inherit the throne after her father's sacrifice.

Present life: Charlie is pretty much the same and nothing has changed. She is still the loving and caring now queen of Hell and demons still laugh at her redemption idea. Vergil supports the idea but believes those who are born in hell can't be redeemed and only earth born and fallen angels are only capable. Charlie sits as the figure head of of Hell even though the new rulers name is reveled she to hides Vergil's true identity. 

Full Demon Form

Charlie's full demon form was not the most scary demon form to say but she found a new form

Charlie's full demon form was not the most scary demon form to say but she found a new form. Taking a necklace made from her father made of pure gold and crimson red she now is feared by lower demons and on the radar of higher demons. Her new form creates a demonic armor that is unbreakable and grants her strength and power beyond any other modern demon.

Abilities

Pyrokinesis 

Hand to Hand combat

Flight

Demonic Transformation

Demonic Magic