Ch.20 Human Collaborators

*At Zegan's palace.

Eligos: My lord we manage to get one.

Zegan: The great Charlie Sparda. I heard about the new power you got. Quite a shame you could not use it against the intruders.

Charlie: I will never do anything you want.

Zegan: I know. That is why we will force you to do so.

Eligos: My lord we won't be able to stay for long.

Zegan: An old war happened with our ancestors. So mighty that it spread to Earth. Let's reenact it.

Eligos: How will we get our army to Earth? 

*Zegan grabs a book.

Zegan: The records from Arkham. A human so bent on the power of Sparda he recorded every single detail of the demons. We cannot bring our army to Earth without the divine barriers stopping us which is why we need to break it with the tower that Sparda used to seal our world from the humans. We can use it again to reconnect our worlds and invade without problems.

Eligos: Excellent plan my lord.

Zegan: We first need something powerful to reactivate it. Something made by Sparda.

Eligos: I got the Rebellion.

Zegan: Excellent. We can use it to open the portal. With the spell that seals the worlds broken it has become weaker since it has been casted again. The Rebellion should be enough.

*At the hotel

Umbra: Where's Vergil?

Silver: At the bar.

*Vergil sits at the bar as he stares at his amulet given by his mother at a young age.

Umbra: Vergil the-

Vergil: The demons are on Earth. I'm aware.

Umbra: So were just going to sit around?

Vergil: They want the Temen Ni Gru. That is the only way they can get their armies to Earth at the fullest. What I misunderstand is how they are reactivating the tower.

Umbra: What do you mean?

Vergil: Long ago the tower was reactivated by me but sealed away again. It requires the blood of Sparda, the blood of a human priestess, and two halves of a amulet.

Umbra: Maybe the spell does not need all that anymore.

Vergil: That is the best reason.

Umbra: So what is the plan?

Vergil: I need to find some allies that can help us.

Octavia: Who else can help us? It better not be Fran.

Vergil: You have never met these humans before.

Silver: Humans?

Neos: Great more humans.

Vergil: They have more to them.

*Vergil cuts a portal open.

Vergil: Remain here.

*Vergil walks through and returns to Earth

Vergil: Devil May Cry would be the best place they would be.

*Vergil enters the office of Devil may Cry

Vergil: No one is here.

*Vergil sits down on the couch and begins to read his book.

*30 minutes later

???:*Whistle

*The man enters the office.