Ch.16 Return to Hell

*The streets of Pentagram city are going as usual. Drugs, Rape, Murder, ETC. Everyone is preoccupied with their own plans of the day until Veroskia Maybe walks through the streets.

Demon: Veroskia!

Demon 2: Can I have sex with you?!

Vortex: BACK UP!

*A portal forms distracting everyone and redirecting them to the portal.

Demon: Woah!

Veroskia: Who dares steal my spotlight!

*Verosika marches through the crowd.

Verosika: Now listen here I don't know what your doing but I am not letting you steal my fame!

Vergil: Is that what you think it is? To be noticed.

*Veroskia gets right up in Vergil's face.

Veroskia: Listen to me very closely-

*Vergil trips Veroskia with the Yamato and draws his sword right at her neck.

Vergil: I will not listen to someone who thinks they can get out of everything with sex and money. Now you listen to me very closely. Where is Charlotte Sparda?

Veroskia: HA! Her? Yeah she got captured by the new king of Hell. Let me tell you that previous king that got defeated was funny as hell.

*Vergil becomes very annoyed with Veroskia.

Verosika: What? It's true.

Vergil: You should be careful wih what you say.

*Vergil's SDT outline flashes around his body.

Veroskia: Oh your...your that king, I'll just go.

*Veroskia runs off.

Vergil: All bark no bite.

Silver: So they got captured?

Vergil: Yep.

*Vergil and Silver begin to walk for the castle until they are stopped by demons who circle them.

Vox: The former ruler of Hell! Always wondered if you really died.

Vergil: Vox.

Vox: You do know me.

Vergil: Your annoying voice is always playing through my daughter's phone.

Vox: Well kinda hate to take over a few jobs since a certain someone killed them. Now it is time you share their fate.

Vergil: What makes you so certain you can defeat me?

Vox: You died by a demon before. You were a imp. Sounds like I can do so. KILL HIM!

*Demons begin to close in on Silver and Vergil from all angles allowing no escape.

Silver: Vergil?!

Vergil: You think you knew everything about me.

*Vergil snaps his fingers and a white orb shoots out of Vergil into the air and explodes releasing Cerberus.

Cerberus: MY FLAME WILL CONSUME YOU!

Vox: What the fuck?

*Cerberus shoots out fire, ice and lighting at all the demons killing most of them and injuring the rest including Vox.

Vergil: Disappointing.

*Cerberus returns to Vergil

Vergil: Best we keep going. I sense her presence is not in this ring.