Ch.13 Ambush

*At Devil May Cry.

Silver: Got to admit this city is really amazing. Pizza is killer.

Octavia: Honestly why is Earth so better than Hell?

Amphorn: Well Hell is...Hell.

Octavia: Touché.

Silver: So.....what's your story? You never told any of us where you came from and...why your white.

Amphorn: I...uh...HUH?

Silver: Ok I can see where I went wrong. What I meant to say was why are you so...angelic looking?

Amphorn: Luck I guess?

Silver: Who are your parents? You kinda....wander off.

Amphorn: I like to not talk about my family. Safety reason, not that I hate them or anything.

Octavia: Hmm.

*In a bathroom Vergil examines the cut he got from the fight with Silver

Vergil: What power do you behold?

*Charlie enters.

Charlie: Oh! So sorry I did not know you were in here, I'll...I'll leave.

Vergil: No I have a question.

Charlie: O...k?

Vergil: Why is it when I stepped in the blood of Silver Stella's voice echoed in my head?

Charlie: Stella? Her?

Vergil: Yes.

Charlie: I don't know maybe there is something more to her that you think?

Vergil: But her power to harm me in my true form how does one have such power?

Charlie: You think she ate a fruit?

Vergil: I doubt it. It only forms every 2,000 years.

Charlie: Maybe she is younger than she looks. You can take it from me.

Vergil: I'm aware but it's just strange.

Charlie: Look I don't know ok? When it comes to you and your ancient demons history I don't know anything.

Vergil: Right. What of your sister?

Charlie: What about her?

Vergil: You think she might know something.

Charlie: I don't know! Ok she's hard to trust.

Vergil: Take any leverage.

Charlie: Are you scared? Scared that she might kill you?

Vergil: No why?

Charlie: Well I mean she almost killed you once. Left a impressive scar on your chest.

Vergil: Maybe. I guess what I am most scared of is not knowing what she is?

Charlie: I don't know. But I feel this is who she really is.

*Vergil and Charlie look at Amphorn, Octavia, and Silver laughing.

Charlie: Maybe that's who she is.

Vergil: How can Octavia just laugh. When just few days ago I had a gashing cut across my chest?

Charlie: I....I'll let you think about it.

*Charlie leaves

Vergil: What are your true intentions?

*Umbra pops out in front of Vergil startling him in a party mood.

Umbra: HEY! You gonna come down! We got pizzzaaaaa! Pepperoni and all meat pizza too!