Ch.24 Alliance

*At the Qliphoth

Vergil: What is his army like?

Eligos: It's the Goetia army.

Vergil: So it's powerful.

Eligos: Ever since he connected the worlds together the other kings have sworn loyalty to him.

Vergil: Such foolish leaders.

Eligos: I hate to be the devil's advocate but you can't win with the army you have.

Vergil: Your right. We need a new army.

Eligos: You say that like you have a idea.

Vergil: Humans have evolved in military technology. We can get help from them.

Eligos: My lord you do realize that they are not going to believe us right? 

Vergil: Realize what has happened. A tower has opened a portal and a giant tree has risen from the ground. I'm sure they will be willing to listen.

Eligos: How will we make them help us? They may just think of us as pity humans  in customs.

Vergil: Yes. With the way demons have devolved over the centuries it will be hard. But we will make them help us. It will only be me and you.

Eligos: As you command. But may I ask where do we go to ask for help?

Vergil: The leader of the USA. The most powerful country in the world.

Eligos: We can't just walk in.

Vergil: We will.

*Hours later at the office

Silver: Neos, why are you and Amphorn watching politics?

Neos: See how close humans are to ripping themselves apart?

Silver: Thought you changed your look on humans?

Neos: Can't control how stupid they are.

Amphorn: Why did you force me to watch this? It's just a bunch of old raisins arguing like children. This is why monarchy is better, one person calls all the shots and no one argues about it.

Umbra: You might want to stay a while. It just got interesting.

*At Congress

Vergil: Defenders of Earth. I have come before you to ask for your help.

Senator: Who are you?

Vergil: I am Vergil Sparda. The first born of the dark knight Sparda and the king of Hell.

Senator: What is your reason for barging in?

Vergil: I am here to discuss the tower that has created a portal in the sky and that no one has addressed it or attempted to destroy it.

Senator: How do you know about it?

Vergil: I have watched it since it's activation. I assure you the longer you wait the closer you are to extinction. I know that tower better than anyone and I request your help with your military might to destroy the one that activated it and destroy his army.

Senator: You are very persuasive but the senate denies your request. Get security!

*Full armored troops rush in with full auto weapons.

Vergil: I feel something.

*Vergil looks up as a man breaks through the roof and lands in front of him. 

Vergil: Dante.

*Dante draws his pistol and tries to shoot Vergil, Eligos pushes him aside as he gets shot in is robot arm. Dante rushes in to Vergil to attack, Vergil summons Beowulf and uppercuts Dante knocking him back. Senators run out as Zegan's demons break through walls, floors and  the roof and begin to attack. Vergil and Dante make eye contact with each other waiting for a move to be made. Vergil summons the Yamato and draws it as Dante draws the Rebellion at the same time.

Vergil: Make your move brother.

*Dante rushes at Vergil and the two clash blades. Vergil forces the two swords in the air and slashes Dante upward. Vergil teleports to Dante in the air and tries to attack him. Dante blocks the attack and pushes Vergil away. The two land on some pillars. Dante draws his guns as Vergil summons Mirage blades.

Eligos: My lord!

Vergil: Go help the humans get them to safety.

Eligos: I will return with help! You stall him till then!

Vergil: I won't go easy brother.

*Dante shoots his pistols, right before the bullets hit Vergil. Vergil jumps in the air and fires the mirage blades at Dante. Dante jumps to the side and draws the Rebellion, Vergil lands and swings the Yamato. Dante jumps over the Yamato and thrust the Rebellion towards Vergil. Vergil leans back avoiding the Rebellion and rolls back. Dante rushes at Vergil and the two hit blades and the two loose their weapons. Dante goes in fist swinging, Vergil blocks the punches from Dante and delivers a returning jab. Dante returns to fighting immediately throwing jabs, and crosses. Vergil weaves and blocks the punches and tries to right hook Dante. Dante parries the hook spinning Vergil around  and puts him in a choke hold.

Dante: Why did you never teach your daughter how to fight?

*Vergil elbows Dante in the stomach and escapes the hold and delivers a powerful cross to Dante shooting him back next to the Rebellion.

Vergil: Lost your sense of humor I see.

*Vergil walks and grabs his Yamato.

Vergil: Show me how much you have changed brother.

*Vergil switches to his Devil trigger as Dante switches to his Devil Trigger

*The two charge at each other and swing blades left and right at inhuman speeds. Dante hits the Yamato out of Vergil's hand trips Vergil and stabs the Yamato in Vergil's chest.

Dante: How you have changed brother.

Vergil: So....that's what you are now.

*Vergil rises up from the ground and pulls the Yamato out of his chest.

Vergil: I miss the old you.

*Dante dashes at Vergil. Vergil leans to the side avoiding the attack. Vergil grabs Dante and uppercuts Dante sending him through the roof.

Vergil: Run away. We will be meeting again.

*Eligos enters.

Eligos: Vergil!

Vergil: Your late.

Eligos: Is he gone?

Vergil: For now.

Eligos: The humans are safe. The human soldiers managed to make easy work of Zegan's army.

Troop: You two! The president wants to speak with you?

Eligos: Is that good?

Vergil: That's what we want.

President: I should arrest you two for breaking into a federal building.

Eligos: So this is what it feels like to be a lower class.

President: You two are very far fetched...things. But we will be willing to listen to you. We will discuss this back at the white house. Trooper secure the area and have max serurity forces at the white house.

Troop: Yes sir!