He Sings To Your Bump

Luke: A House Of Gold~ Twenty One Pilots

"Ugh, this stuff his heavy" Luke groans, trudging into the apartment with two huge packs of diapers, you giggle as he drops them on the floor and flops down on the couch, resting his head in your lap "I think I threw out my back" he whines, nuzzling your belly "I ask you son when I grow old, will you buy me a house of gold? And when your mother turns to stone, will you take care of me?" You chuckle as he sings softly, a smile tugging at his lips as his son starts kicking "I'm going to take that as a yes, your mother is my witness, I'm gonna hold you to this promise buddy" Luke grins.

Calum: A Sky Full of Stars~ Coldplay

You sigh, stretching across Calum's lap as you flick through the channels, bored and tired, with an exasperated groan, you drop the remote and turn away from the television, ignoring the wonder broom advert, you close your eyes, attempting to block out the sounds around you, the advert ends and you realise it's a music channel, you feel Calum's hands on your stomach as he sings along quietly "I'm gonna give you my heart, cause you're a sky, you're sky full of stars, cause you light up the path" you smile to yourself, your heart swelling as he presses a kiss to your rounded tummy.

Ashton: Hey There Delilah~ Plain White T's

"Hey there Delilah what's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away, but girl tonight you look so pretty yes you do, Times Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true" Ashton sings quietly, he moves around the kitchen, flipping pancakes on the stove and boiling water for tea, winking at you and kissing your bump every few minutes "hey there Delilah, don't you worry about the distance, I'm right here if you get lonely, give this song another listen, close your eyes, listen to my, voice its my disguise, I'm by your side"

Michael: Teenagers~ My Chemical Romance

"You've really been craving seafood lately" Michael chuckles, clearing away the plates from the dining table "what can I say, your daughter has expensive taste" you giggle, rubbing your tummy with satisfaction and licking your lips, he laughs, wrapping his arm around your waist "can't wait till she's a teen huh?" He says sarcastically, pressing a kiss to your temple, you sit on the couch and he begins humming softly " teenagers scare the living shit out of me, they could care less, as long as someone'll bleed-" "Michael! The baby can hear you swearing" you giggle, whacking his arm, he grins sheepishly and shrugs.