He Goes On Tour (Pt 1)

Luke: "Did you take your toothbrush?" You ask, watching as Luke zips up his suitcase, he smiles and nods "yupp" "spare boxers?" "Yep" "your vitamins?" "Uh-huh" he kisses your cheek and sits next to you on the bed, sighing softly "I wish I didn't have to go" he murmurs, nuzzling your neck, he rubs your bump, humming softly "be good for your mummy while I'm gone yeah? I don't wanna hear any complaints about you kicking her all night long okay?" He warns, leaning down to kiss your belly, immediately your son starts kicking, making Luke smile "I'm going to miss feeling this every morning" he murmurs, he kisses you and stands up slowly, slinging his backpack over his shoulder before turning around to give you one more impromptu kiss.

Calum: Calum stifles a yawn, doing his best not to wake you as he finishes up some last minute packing, he sighs, looking over at you fast asleep in bed, wishing he could stay at home with you. He presses a gentle kiss to your lips and your eyes flutter open "hey you" he murmurs, a small smile tugging at his lips "are you leaving?" You ask, trying to sit up, he nods, helping you into a sitting position, one hand resting on your bump "oh..." tears fill your eyes "shhh baby don't cry, I'll be back in a month, and Mali is going to come and help out okay?" Calum soothes, you nod and he kisses you again before kissing your bump "you two behave okay? Daddy will be back soon" he whispers, getting to his feet, smiling sadly as he walks out the door.

Ashton: "Can't I go too?" You whine, giving Ashton a puppy dog face "I really wish you could princess, but I don't want you put under any stress, flying is probably not good for the baby" he sighs, you pout, folding your arms over your chest "but I wanna go" you sulk, he chuckles and kisses your forehead "I know, but I just don't want anything to happen to you or our baby, you understand don't you?" He says softly, you nod grudgingly and nuzzle your face into the crook of his neck "so I'll drop you off at your sister's before I go to the airport yeah?" He smiles, you nod and he kisses the top of your head, stroking your bump gently.

Michael: "Where is she?" Michael groans, pacing up and down and pulling at his black hair "relax Mikey" you chuckle, rubbing your hands over your stomach "I can't (Y/N)! I can't leave till she gets here and my flight leaves in twenty fucking minutes" he snaps, rubbing his temples as he looks out the window, searching for his mother's car, you are quiet, not used to him losing his patience with you, he stops pacing and frowns "I'm sorry baby, I'm just scared of leaving you on your own, you're carrying our little girl and I just want both of you to be safe" he sighs, kneeling by your side and kissing your bump, just then there is a knock at the door and he leaps up, opening it to reveal his mother, he hugs her tightly and kisses you quickly "be good for your mummy yeah?" He cooes, rubbing your belly before dashing out to his car.