Decisions

Luke: "Everybody does it babe it's just a part of it" Luke argues, his arms folded over his chest "well I don't want to put our son through that, it hurts Luke, it's a part of him" you snap, he sighs and rubs his stubble covered chin "princess, I had it done and my dick works perfectly fine, as you know" he chuckles "well..." you tease, he laughs and flicks you "don't make me show you" he threatens, you giggle, rolling your eyes "but seriously though baby, it's just circumcision, he won't remember it, and it's not that bad" he says softly, you sigh, wrapping your hands protectively over your bump "are you sure?" You murmur, he nods and kisses your forehead "I'm sure baby" he whispers, laying his hands on top of yours.

Calum: "I can't believe that one day they are gonna be teenagers" Calum murmurs, rubbing his hand slowly over your stomach, smiling at the occasional kicks, you nod, lacing your fingers through his thick hair "one day they're gonna be doing exams and going through puberty and getting into trouble and dating-" "dating?" Calum asks, his eyebrows raised "nobody is going near my little girls" he mutters, pressing his lips against your tummy, you giggle as he nuzzles your stomach, you laugh softly, smiling at the way he peppers gentle kisses all over your bump  "we're not gonna let them date are we? Ever?" Calum asks hopefully "I don't want anyone to ever hurt them" he murmurs, you shake your head, your lips curling into a grin "aw Cal, you're so cute, but we can't protect them from everything" you chuckle, he sighs, sitting up to face you "I know...but I'll pummel any boy that comes near them, that's all I gotta say" he says firmly.

Ashton: "I think we should let him sleep in here at first" Ashton says thoughtfully, looking around your bedroom "we could just put his crib at the foot of the bed, that way he's closer to us" he reasons, you nod, snuggling against his chest "and we won't be in such a rush to finish the nursery then, because that is stressing me out" you murmur, he nods, pressing a kiss to your forehead "exactly, and it'll be easier for us to hear him if he wakes up at night" Ashton adds, his large hands wrapping around your bump as you settle into his embrace.

Michael: "I've been thinking, and well, d'you want to have another baby after Anastasia?" Michael asks hesitantly, his eyebrows raised "another? Seriously? You're the one wanted to wait till next year to try for a baby at all" you laugh, he shrugs, smiling softly "I know...I was scared then. I'm not anymore, I was an only child and sometimes that really sucked, I would've given up my fricking arm for a sibling" he says quietly, rubbing your tummy "well not straight after then, I wanna wait a bit maybe?" You hum, he nods "whatever you want baby girl" he grins.