What happens in Vegas

Three days ago...

"Hi,may I please get 25 shots of tequila."

Storm says to the bartender,over the bar.Which she manages to do over the loud music.She looks around the club filled with the huge group of people who were there for her afterparty,and  bops her head along to the song playing in the background.

She looks down at her phone when she feels it vibrate in her hand.

KING😻
Come out the back
I'm waiting🙃

Wifey💫
An empty alley with a Lyon?
Should I be scared

KING😻
Plzzzzzz

Wifey💫
I'll be right out

KING😻
I love you😘

"Here you go,ma'am."

Storm reaches for the tray of shots,and walks through the dancing crowd,to the back of the club where she once sat with Set,Drop and Cyphus.

"Yay,shots."Set said happily while clapping her hands.
"Yes 25 shots as ordered."
"Yes,thank you."Cyphus reached for three shots.
"To Storm and the Empire!"

Set shouted and all four of them took a shot.Storm put her shot glass back as the rest of them reached for more shots.

"Guys I have to go I'll be right back,okay."
"Okay but hurry or we're gonna finish all the shots."Set said before downing her 4th shot.

Storm walked towards the door placed next to the DJ booth and put her index finger on her mouth when he looked at her.He just gave her a quick nod and she slightly opened the door.

When Storm stepped out into the cold dark alleyway,she smiled when she found Hakeem leaning against  a black limo,with his arms and legs crossed.

"Hakeem,this better be good.I'm missing out on shots."

Storm walks towards him with her arms stretched out.He took her hands in his before leaning forward and kissing her neck.

"Hey."He says softly against her neck.
"Hey."She smiles as he pecks a sensitive spot.

Hakeem put his hands on her face and stared into her eyes as a couple of seconds which felt like minutes past.He always said that he could look into her eyes for hours because she had the type of eyes you could get lost in.

"Baby,I love you...but please don't tell me that you had me come out into this cold just to stare at me."

Hakeem laughed while taking her hand.

"Nah.Come on I wanna take you somewhere."
"Where?"She raised her eyebrow while getting into the limo as he held the door for her.

Storm scooted up as Hakeem came in behind her and closed the door.

"I'm not really sure yet,but I might have an idea."
"Uh oh."Storm said while side-eyeing Hakeem.

"Damn I expect that from my family, but you baby."Hakeem shakes his head while smiling with and at Storm.

"Damn Keem,you even pulled out the limo tonight huh?"
"Well,you know how I do."He shrugged his shoulders."Plus my girl is classy,I can't pull up to her show in a -Rari."