Priceless

Storm's eyes fluttered open.She furrowed her eyebrows when she felt soreness overcome her body.

When she realized that she had her head on Hakeem's bare chest,she remembered the events of the previous night.

Hakeem had been awake for a while,but his eyes were closed.Storm knew he was awake because he was gently rubbing her bare leg that was brought up to his torso.

Hakeem licked his lips and smiled when he felt her adjust her hand,that was on his chest.

"Morning baby."Hakeem said as softly as he could in his husky morning voice.
"Fuck,Keem."
"What?You still sore?"Hakeem looked down at her.
"Yeah...because of you."
"Well,I didn't hear you complaining last night."Hakeem said with a smik.

Storm just looked up at him and rolled her eyes before mustering all the strength she could gather to place a kiss on the blue mark on Hakeem's neck.

"What did happen to you last night?You were more...aggressive."Storm weakly asked against Hakeem's chest.

Hakeem chuckled,very weakly though because his body was also kinda sore.

"You know how I do.Plus...its never to early to start practicing on our future cubs."
"Oh god,"Hakeem assists Storm in sitting up."I guess I'm gonna have to get used to lion puns,huh."

Both,Storm and Hakeem sat with their backs rested against Hakeem's headboard.They held hands under the sheet,that covered their bare bodies.And they smiled weakly at eachother.Hakeem's eyes were barely even open.

"You know what you signed up for,girl."
"Do I though?"

Hakeem furrowed his eyebrows.

"Whatchu' mean?"

Storm sighed as she adjusted herself to sit up straight.

"Don't get mad,but maybe we shouldn't have gotten married."
"This again?"

Hakeem said with folded arms,making Storm squint her eyes in irritation.

"Yes,this again.Hakeem,maybe you don't know because you're in your little Lyon bubble,and you haven't stepped out but...the shit they're saying about us,about you...about me."

Hakeem rubbed Storm's cheek with his thumb.

"Well do you love me?"
"Oh my god.Can you stop saying that Hakeem.Marriage is so much more than love."Storm snapped, and moved Hakeem's hand from her face,before sitting up.

"But its-"
"No.Its not just me and you.Its our families,our fans,Empire,our careers,your baby mama,and your kids."

Storm exhaled and flipped her hair back,before leaning against  the headboard.

"Your kids Hakeem."
"Baby..."Hakeem looked into Storm's watery eyes."don't worry about that...you can meet the kids anytime."

He wiped a tear that fell on her cheek.

"You're right,but thats not all thats worrying me"Storm sighed."We have nothing,literally nothing except our marriage certificate.No pre-nup,no living agrangement,no plan on whether we combine our assets or not,no nothing."
"Well,we could just get a post-nup.But don't worry about all the document stuff.I'll get Thirsty on it."

Hakeem put Storm's hand in his own,under the covers.

"Our living situation...I thought you would just move in here,but we'll talk about that.And I'm not gon' tell you nothing about the haters cause you know you shouldn't read or listen to that shit."
"And-"
"And I'll meet your family and you'll meet mine."

Hakeem brought his hand up  and kissed hers,that was in his.

"But there was one more thing we didn't do,that you didn't mention."