Keep it movin'

"and thats Courtney."
"Wait hold up...she with Duncan?"

Bella nods against Hakeem's chest,as she snuggles more into her father,who was watching her new favourite show with her.

"I'm sorry Bella,I just don't get it...Duncan is all calm and chill,and she's..."
"Courtney?"
"Exactly."

Bella giggles,and Hakeem shakes his head before taking a sip of water.When he's done,he just carelessly places the bottle next to him on the couch.

Bella and Hakeem continue watching the show.But after a while loud thumping is heard from the staircase.

"Mommy's here!"

Prince sprints past the livingroom,towards the front door.Hakeem sighs before following Bella in the same direction.

"Hey,baby.I missed you."Prince's laughter fills the entryway as Tiana spins him around.

As soon as she puts her son down,Tiana lowers her form to Bella's height and showers her with kisses all over her face,and hugs her tightly.

"I missed you guys so much,come here."Tiana wraps her arms around both kids.She kisses Prince's head before straightening up,and quickly turning to look at the bodyguard behind her.

"Alright y'all follow Trey to the car."Tiana starts but the kids wrap their arms around her legs."If you want your surprises."

Tiana laughs at how quickly they  let go and pull the bodyguard out of the door.

Tiana's smile fell as she looked at Hakeem,was was standing with his hands in his pockets.She sighed before walking up to him.

"Hey."
"Hi."

They share an awkward hug.

"You want something to drink?"
"Uh...sure."Tiana answers hesitantly as she looks back at the door,making Hakeem look down at his feet and smirk.

She follows him into his modernly designed kitchen.Ofcourse almost tripping on a toy as she walked to sit on one of the bar stools.

Hakeem opened the fridge,reached for a bottle of water,and placed it infront of Tiana,on the counter,which he stood behind,directly across from her.

"Thank you."Tiana says before taking a sip.
"So,how was Cancun?"

Tiana closes the bottle before placing it on the counter.

"It was great.Shoot went well.Everyone thinks the movie is gon' be a hit."
"It better be.Thing kept you away from your kids for a long time."

Tiana's smile drops at Hakeem's comment.

"So,where's your crew?"Tiana asked as she looked around

"They all at some island party in Ibiza.Didn't go cause I wanted time with the kids."
"...And your wife?"
"T"Hakeem warned to which Tiana raised her hands in defense
"I'm just asking Hakeem."
"Thats the thing though,you shouldn't be asking.Its none of your business."

Tiana raised an eyebrow.

"It isn't?"
"Nah.Just like how yo stuff is none of mine."

Tiana turned her head in the direction Hakeem was looking in.The front door.

"What stuff,Hakeem?"

Hakeem scoffed at her question.

"Come on T...I saw him staring at your ass."

Hakeem spoke about the bodyguard as he adjusted his diamond encrusted watch,around his wrist.

"You know Hakeem...I warned you about the first bitch you married,you didn't listen,and what happened?It blew up in your face."

Tiana stood up from her stool.

"But hey its none of my business,right?I'm just the woman raising your children."

Tiana stopped walking once she reached the archway and turned to look back at Hakeem,who had his fists pressed against the counter.

"And I won't be there this time,when it happens again."

Tiana walked off.The sound of her boots echoed throughout the house.

Hakeem waited until he heard the door close before throwing her semi-empty water bottle against the fridge in irritation.
______________________________________

Hakeem's house: