Room 66

As I opened the door to room 66, I was met with three Nevergirls turning their heads towards me. It was the friendgroup I had seen before. "We got her!" the chubby one said, chocolate in mouth. "Welcome to room 66!" she continued happily as I closed the black door behind me and entered the large room. "I'm Dot, this is Anadil and that ray of sunshine is Hester!" she introduced. The two girls eyed me up and down. 

"Who are you the daughter of?" Hester asked, leaning on her bedframe. "Maleficent," I replied as I sat down on my bed. "That explains the attention you've been getting," she chuckled. "Attention?" I joked. "Everyone in both schools are talking about you, and it hasn't even been an hour!" Dot exclaimed exitedly. "But, didn't your mother despise men?" Anadil asked, rats in her hands. "Yeah, that's a trait that I inherited, apparently. Men make me sick." "But how'd she get pregnant? You kind of need a man to do that," Hester finished Anadil's question. "I don't know. She never told me, and if she was your mother, you would know now to ask questions she doesn't like," I overshared. Akward silence grew in the gloomy room.

"Just you wait until our Special Talents class. I'm going to blow your mind," I promised, changing the subject. "Not if I blow yours first," Hester joked as she moved her hair to one shoulder, revealing a demon tattoed into her neck. "That's sick," I complimented. She gave me a little smile in reply as she let herself fall to her bed. "Do you know who that stinky boy with the strong english accent is?" I asked, suddenly reminded about the encounter with him. "That's Hort of Bloodbrook, Captain Hook's son," Anadil said, letting her rats travel up her arms and onto her shoulders. "Yikes," I breathed. "What's wrong with him?" she asked tilting her head. "He's a man. I think that's it," I replied with a sigh.

"We have to get ready for the Introduction in the Theatre of Tales!" Dot reminded us. "It's in the Good school," Hester groaned. "I get nauseous of all the pastel colors in there." "Personally, I can't wait to see the descendant of Aurora and Philip," I said with an obviously fake pout. "I'm going to make their life a living hell." Smiles grew on the other girls' faces. "You might look like an Ever, but you're definitly a Never," Dot smiled.