Prepare for War

"The Never's Ball, my ass," Beatrix muttered as she strutted, holding a single paper. A message written on a tired and stained paper in wobbly text. Written in blood.

She banged on Tedros' door and tried her best to put on her best distressed face. "Tedros!" she shrieked with fake tears running down her face. "What is it Beatrix?" Tedros replied, halfway ready for the Ball. "Look!" she helplessly whined, displaying the note to him.

You think a stupid Ball will keep us from storming yours? Think again. We're coming.

Tedros' eyes widened. "This is exactly what the Deans were trying to prevent!" he stated, grabbing the paper to get a closer look, not beliving his eyes. "I know Teddy! What do we do?" she asked, knowing exactly what buttons to push to make his chivalrous and princely instincts kick in.

"We storm them. Attack them before they attack us," he concluded. "Men!" he got his Everboy roommates' attention. "Yes?" they all replied in unison. "Evil is plotting at attack on us during our Ball. We will strike them before they strike us." The Everboys looked intrigued and exchanged looks. "Now go tell the others!" he encouraged. The Everboys shot up from whatever they were doing, and followed Tedros' orders, spreading the word about the attack to every Ever they could find and soon, they were ready for war.

Tedros grabbed Beatrix's wrist, leading her to Good Hall. Many Evers, boys and girls, had already gathered there and more were coming in. A variety of sharpening-tools had appeared all around and boys were sharpening their weapons as the girls were ripping up their impractical dresses. The daughter of cinderella had hijacked one of the boys' sharpened, and had begun sharpening the heel her glass slipper.

Other girls begun doing the same. Those who didn't have a shoe, spindle or anything else sharp, grabbed some of the boys' weapons, letting the princes find other's. Some of the girls even sung together, summoning animals of the forest, prepeared to strike.

Tedros smiled proudly at the army he had created. Beatrix smiled as well. She smiled thinking about all the Nevers who would die tonight. All the Evil that would perish for the better because of her. Her plan had worked out perfectly. The only thing was that she had a cut on her thigh, blood still seeping out.