H.H

"What happened in Special Talents today?" This was the first thing I was greeted with as I entered Room 66. "Everyone were expecting you to burst into flames or something!" Dot continued. I loudly shut the door, a small couldron of anger starting to boil inisde me.

"And we heard you were talking with Hort in Surviving Fairytales," Hester added. "Did your mind change on boys?" "No," I sighed. "Yes? I don't know!" I collapsed on my bed in frustration. "Lesso said that I have to feel to be able to summon my dragon," I explained, looking up from my dirty pillow. "How am I supposed to feel when all I've done my whole life is being sheltered from the world?" I burst. "Maybe you should open up to the ideas of letting boys exist?" Anadil suggested. "I'm currently in the process," I groaned.

Just then, something that looked like a bewinged rat crashed into our window, letting itself in. It landed clumsily on the floor. "Anadil, is this yours?" I asked, looking at her, but she was holding all of her rats (who were just as baffled at the sight of the creature as you were) in her hands. I sat up in my bed, noticing the rat was carrying a simple rose and a piece of paper in its mouth. It fumbled back onto its legs and with a squeak, flew straight out of the window again. 

I ran up to the window, leaning out of it as I looked for the strange creature. I barely saw it fly into another window back to its master. "What the fuuuck?" I muttered to myself. "Uh, Manon," Hester claimed my attention. "Yeah?" I turned around. "It's for you," she said confused as she reached the paper out to me. "What?" I mumbled as I grabbed it.

The yellow, rough paper was spilled with brown liquid that I hoped was coffee. Manon was written on the folded paper in a messy handwriting. It couldn't be mother. Dot was holding the withered rose, debating wheter or not to turn it into chocolate. I unfolded the paper, revealing a letter written in the same horrible handwriting:

Dear Manon. I know you think you were horrible in Special Talents today, but I wanted to tell you that I think you were terrific. I plucked this rose that reminds me of you; beautiful, yet dangerous (hence the thorns). -H.H

I handed the paper to the three other girls that basically devoured it whole. "A secret admirer!" Dot exclaimed. "Ew," Hester gagged as she held the edge of the paper with two hands as if it was a skunk ready to explode. "It's not so secret, Dot. H.H? That has to be Hort," Anadil said. Dot ghasped in excitement. "Why would he do that?" I asked. "Nevers aren't supposed to do love," Hester agreed. "Thank you Hester!" I exclaimed.

"Hello, this is so cute!" Dot exclaimed. "Are you an Ever, Dot?" Hester asked, making Dot calm down. "Hort is obvisously out of his mind," I muttered. "Burn it Dot," I said. "But it's so cut-" "Burn it." "All right," she sighed as she recieved the paper from Hester. "You can eat the rose if you want to if that can lift your spirit," I offered and a little smile grew on her lips. 

"Ok, but, in the impossible situation that Hort and you.. you know," Anadil suggested. "What happens if Evil gets True Love's Kiss?" "I've Never thought of that before," Hester mumbled. "Good, and we're not going to think about it because it's not going to happen ok?" I hurriedly said. "But imagine the power evil could have," Hester continued. "Then we'd have the one thing Good has, but Evil can Never get," Anadil smiled.

"Are you mad?" I asked, snapping them out of their trance. "Evil doesn't do love. That's not how it works. End of discussion," I finished the topic and returned to the window I had previously stood at. 

But what if Evil god True Love's Kiss? What would happen?