FIN

embers Doctor Who
It had taken Penelope a very long time to move from Cardiff to the small town of Leadworth, deciding that it was smarter to surround herself with people she knew.

Not matter how tempting that couch was, she would drag herself out of the house.

This is what Jasper would've wanted.

She is taking care of herself.

And is doing very well. The pay-out she got from the Government for leaving Torchwood means she can live comfortably, but that doesn't stop her from teaching. Even the Universe can't deny her motherly presence, so why not work in a nursery.

There aren't many children in Leadworth, which isn't wholly surprising, but the ones that are get taken care of by Penelope Adaams every Wednesday.

And while she wasn't entirely sure about her cousin's career. At least the boy she's seeing is sweet.

Rory always has been.

Not to mention he finally got a job in the Hospital, a lot of old people to take care of admittedly, but he loved it.

And he loved Amy, which is all she could ask for.

Leadworth was a well-deserved break from a hectic life in the city. A change of scenery and a nice place to work through her grief in a healthy manner.

Something she isn't sure she's doing right.

But it's a.. nice town with plenty of welcoming people, she could've done a lot worse.

What's the worst that can happen?

embers ➝ Doctor Whothe next one (maybe the last) is underway, what the hell?

embers ➝ Doctor Who
the next one (maybe the last) is underway, what the hell?

thank you once again!! i can very easily say i wouldn't have made it to the end without you all!