Chapter 1

Let's start from the beginning, back when (Y/n) was just 10 years old. She stared wordlessly at the graves of her clan members, her parents. A Special Grade, one who absorbed the finger of Ryomen Sukuna, took out her family as if it were nothing. She was saved by the notorious Six-Eyed sorcerer, Satoru Gojo.

"Come on, we can't stay here any longer" Satoru ushered, having allowed her to grieve for an hour. "I know! You can meet Megumi! He's around your age, just picked him up a few days ago!" He said, attempting to lighten the mood. "We're going to that school, right?" (Y/n) interrupted, her large (e/c) eyes staring up at him.

Satoru dreaded that question, he knew how much she hated the Jujutsu School. The girl blames them for killing her family, whether it was intentional or not. "...No, I'll send you to Sendai, under the pretense of you being on a mission" he answered, knowing he'll get nagged by the higher-ups later.

This plan worked, for a time, of course, he trained her, along with her new partner Megumi. Eventually, she would be greeted by her seniors, who had stalked Satoru for a while. "You... Have a child?" Shoko asked as she looked down at the 10-year-old. "Hahaha! I bet you one of his hookers got pregnant and dumped it on him!" Suguru laughed, purposely offending his friend.

"Hey! That's mean! Nanamiii, help me!! He's bullying me!!" Satoru fake sobbed as he clung to Nanami. "Get off, how are you even taking care of this child? Are you even responsible enough to take care of yourself?" Nanami asked, worried for the child's well-being. "I'll have you know--" "He's not taking care of me at all" (Y/n) interrupted her guardian.

"All he does is train me, I fend for myself" she answered honestly, earning a look of betrayal from her guardian. "Figures..." Nanami grumbled, instantly believing the child. "Wah?! Don't believe that liar! I'm taking very good care of her!" Satoru sobbed, a lie no one believed.

From then on, she was trained by Suguru, tutored by Nanami, and mothered by Shoko. While Satoru cried and complained that they were taking his "precious sister away". When she wasn't crowded with grownups, Megumi would visit her, specifically avoiding Satoru. How? He would text her, asking her if "the weirdo in the mask" was visiting, based on her answer he'd most likely visit her.

She was lucky, she was enrolled in a normal elementary school, and this is how she met Yuji. He was her only friend that connected her to normalcy, away from sorcerers. As they got older, they went to the same Middle School, old enough to know what dating meant. He gave her a promise ring, a mood ring to be more precise, at the age of 12, and kept that promise for nearly 3 years.

"Sorry, this person isn't on the phone right now--" Yuji hang up before it could finish, this was the 10th time he had called. He left a message for the first 3 calls, with no indications she would call back. It had been a week since he last saw her, having no clue what had happened to her. He tapped his foot anxiously and decided to go out for a walk to clear his mind.

"Oh! I'm sorry! Here let me help you!" Yuji apologized as he had run into a girl, his brain too muddled to watch where he stepped. When they touched hands, his thoughts were finally blank, when he looked at the girl, she was beautiful. This is where his cheating started, in order to get rid of stress.

Unknown to him, (Y/n) had been hospitalized, while everyone else went through rehabilitation. She had visited Jujutsu Tech, in Tokyo, to visit her Jujutsu friends. There, she was greeted with the betrayal of Suguru Geto, her teacher, attacking them. Attaching her very teacher wasn't the smartest move, yet this allowed her friends to live a little longer.

By the time they found her ragged body, she was on the verge of death. Her right eye was destroyed, looking as if it exploded within the eye socket. "There has to be something I can do! Anything, Shoko!" Satoru begged as he passed around the hospital bed. "She'll need an eye transplant, it won't be perfect, but it's better than being blind," Shoko said as she wrote down something on a clipboard.

"Then take my eye!" Satoru exclaimed, determined to help his "sister" in her time of need. "Satoru--" "I can regenerate a new one, she cannot" Satoru interrupted, finalizing his decision. They made the surgery, after her rehabilitation from almost being killed. The surgery left a nasty scar across her eye, as her lovely (e/c) eye was replaced by an ocean blue eye.

When she woke, they were unfortunate to find that Satoru's Six Eyes transferred to the eye implant. Unfortunate how? Well, she woke up screaming and hyperventilating. "W-Why can I see?! Yet can't see?! What's happening to me?!" She cried as Shoko and Satoru attempted to calm her down.

"So... My eye has Gojo's Six Eyes? How is that possible...?" (Y/n) asked, having calmed down from her panic attack. "Magic!" Satoru waggled his fingers, earning a smack to the head from Shoko. "No, his power is sourced in his eyes, along with the receptive nerves that connect to his brain that activate it. What you're seeing is not his power, but a side effect of the nerves that are still activated" Shoko explained to the best of her ability.

"That doesn't make any sense! Wait, how long was I out for?!" (Y/n) asked as she frantically looked for her phone. "You were out for 3 weeks, everyone is very worried about you" Satoru informed. "3 WEEKS?! I have to go back to Sendai! Thanks, Shoko, for healing me!" (Y/n) quickly said as she scrambled out of the room.

When she arrived back at Jujutsu Tech, she looked as if her soul was sucked out of her. "(Y/n)! I'm glad you're alright!" Yuta was the first to greet her, having just heard about her release. "Bonito flakes" Inumaki corrected, taking note of her sour mood. "Are you alright? You look like a zombie" Panda asked worriedly, as he placed a paw on her shoulder.

"Why the long-expression?! It's as if you got cheated on!" Maki exclaimed as she strutted up to her. (Y/n)'s mood worsened, as the female unknowingly hit the nail on the head. "I'm going to go cuddle Megumi's dogs" (Y/n) grumbled as she dragged her feat towards the male's room.

"Maki... I think that is what happened" Panda whispered to her, earning a wide-eyed expression from the female. "WHAT?! Who's the jackass?! I'll kill him!" Maki exclaimed ready to carry out the plan. Meanwhile, (Y/n) cuddled Megumi's demon dogs. While the male stayed on the bed, there for her support if she ever feels ready to confide in him.