Chapter 13

(Y/n) was casually strolling through town, enjoying the lovely summer morning. "Oh my god... (Y/n)?!" Someone called as they rushed up to her. Instantly (Y/n) recognized the person, how could she forget when this person was the one Yuji cheated on her with? "It's been forever! How have you been?!" The girl gushed happily.

"Hello... Aya Harumi" (Y/n) greeted blandly, her mood had dropped significantly. "We should get caught up! Oh! I know, there's a cafe close by" Aya said as she grabbed (Y/n)'s arm, guiding her toward the cafe. (Y/n) reluctantly followed along, as long as they're in public she should be fine.

Sitting in the cafe, (Y/n) watched as Aya slurped up her fruit drink. Of course (Y/n) isn't stupid enough to buy herself drinks, especially around someone she doesn't trust. "Why are you talking to me?" (Y/n) asked bluntly, giving the hint of wanting to leave. "To talk to you of course! How have you been?" Aya asked curiously as she propped her chin on her hand.

"We've literally never met before" (Y/n) reminded with a blank look. "I know, but Yuji talked about you so much. Oh, how is he by the way?" Aya asked casually. "If you think talking to me will win points with Itadori, you're wrong" (Y/n) grumbled with a roll of her eyes. "Of course not! After all, you two aren't together anymore" Aya chuckled.

Suddenly, the door to the cafe was slammed open, as Nobara rushed toward them. "Who is this and why are you on a date with her?!" Nobara asked as she glared at Aya accusingly. "First, how the hell did you find me? Second, it's not a date" (Y/n) corrected, but also slightly confused. "That part doesn't matter, what's your deal hussy? Think your painted fake ass can flirt with my girl?" Nobara asked as she sneered down at the girl.

"Oh, you must be Nobara! It's so lovely to meet you! I'm Yuji's girlfriend" Aya greeted casually, hiding her anger with a fake smile. "Don't talk so casually with- Wait, did you say Yuji's girlfriend?" Nobara asked, looking surprised. "Kugisaki, this is Aya Harumi, the girl Yuji chose over me" (Y/n) greeted them blandly.

Instantly Nobara sat down next to (Y/n) with her hands on her lap. "Oh? So Itadori is taken then?" Nobara asked as she leaned over the table. She lives for the tea and she is eating up this information. "Yup, he's even promised to me!" Aya said happily, as she presented her hand. Instantly, (Y/n) recognized the ring, the same ring (Y/n) wore before giving it back to Yuji.

Nobara instantly noticed the way (Y/n)'s mood dropped and pulled her into a hug. "I think I heard enough, Itadori is on his way, go bother him," Nobara said as she waved her hand in a shoeing motion. "Yuji is coming here?!" Aya asked with a wide smile. On cue, Megumi and Yuji rushed into the cafe, looking alarmed, their eyes scanning the entire restaurant.

"Yuji!!" Aya called as she rushed out of the booth and jumped onto Yuji, hugging him. "Eh?! Harumi? What are you doing here?" Yuji asked, looking confused as hell. "She's your girlfriend, isn't she? Go take her on a date" Nobara said as she stood up, giving him a smirk. "His what now?" Megumi asked as he looked at Aya confused.

"Kugisaki, Megumi, come on, we're leaving" (Y/n) said as she stood up as well, grabbing Nobara and Megumi's arms and dragging them out. "Huh?! Wait! Don't just leave me here!" Yuji exclaimed as he panicked, trying to claw away from the clingy girl. "Have fun with your girlfriend Itadri~" Nobara cooed with a cheeky smirk before they left. "Oh, that bitch..." Yuji cursed as he glared at the door.