Chapter 15

"What the?!" Yuji exclaimed in confusion as something latched to his ear. "What's wrong?" Ui Ui asked confused and slightly annoyed. "There's... Something on my ear" Yuji said as he felt the item. "Can you hear me? Yuji Itadori?" Mechamaru asked, instantly gaining the boy's attention.

"Listen car--" In an instant, Yuji ripped the item off of his ear. "Wait! Wait! If you kill me you'll kill (Y/n)!" Mechamaru exclaimed, causing Yuji to freeze. "What?" Yuji asked with a dark look, as he brought the item close to his face. "You better get to speaking" he demanded harshly.

"There isn't much time. I'm only going to say this once. Satoru Gojo... Has been Sealed" Mechumaru informed as Yuji tilted his head to the side. "That's great and all but that is not what I asked. What's happening with (Y/n)?" Yuji asked as he threatened to break the item. "She was with Satoru! I think she's going to make her way to everyone else. But the floors are infested with curses" Mechumaru explained quickly.

"Then I'll go rescue her," Yuji said as he carelessly tossed Mechumaru to Mei Mei. "Wait, where are you going? For all you know, he could be lying" Ui Ui remarked as he watched Yuji walk ahead. "Does it matter? I am not risking her life by doubting if he's right or not. I refuse to lose her to curses" Yuji stated confidently.

"You won't be able to get to her! She's far too deep into Shibuya. There are curtains everywhere, including the main one preventing anyone from entering or exiting. Knowing her, she'll most likely attempt destroying the curtains herself" Mechumaru called out, causing Yuji to stop in his tracks. "Looks like I can't contact anyone either," Mei Mei said as she opened her phone.

"Itadori, head back above ground, where the others are, and inform them that Gojo had been sealed. Rescuing him will be a collaborative effort" Mechamaru ordered as Yuji walked back to them. "I'll do as you say for now, only because getting to him gets to (Y/n) faster," Yuji said sternly.

~~~

"What do you mean (Y/n)'s in trouble?!" Megumi exclaimed as he gripped Yuji's shirt. "I told you! She's in trouble! She's trapped under Shibuya with a bunch of curses!" Yuji proclaimed as he held his hands up in surrender. "Oh, you're talking about Hatake? I think she can handle herself" Ino said proudly.

"Shut up" Megumi and Yuji growled as they both glared at him. "Now's not the time to be fighting, we need a plan. Now that everyone knows Gojo is sealed, we no longer have the advantage" Nanami said as he looked at Yuji accusingly. "First, you two go deal with the curtain, I will meet up with Ichiji. Ino, when you get inside, there's a man by the name Kusakabe, you will explain to them the situation and ask for their help" he ordered the group.

Once Nanami have left, Ino took a deep breath and pointed at them. "Alright, before we start this mission, you need to understand its importance!" Ino started as the two started to slowly tune him out. "Man, this guy talks a lot... Can't we just go and save (Y/n) already?" Yuji complained as he picked his ear.

"I agree, he's wasting our time telling us stuff we already know" Megumi grumbled as he crossed his arms. "You two listening? If we lose, it means all of Japan is doomed! Got it?!" Ino exclaimed as he turned to look at them, only to see they both had walked off. "Wha- Hey! Get back here!" He yelled as he ran after them.

Eventually, the trio made it to the curtain, which blocked their access to rescuing Satoru and (Y/n). Yuji ran up to the curtain and pressed his face into it, in hopes of spotting (Y/n) on the other side. But, he had no luck as he only saw the murky darkness of the barrier walls. He then stepped back and lit his fist with cursed energy and punched the barrier.

Ino jolted in surprised by the pure force that emitted off of Yuji's punch, as Megumi watched with a blank look. "Damn... No luck, it won't even budge" Yuji cursed as he glared at the barrier. "G-Good try" Ino muttered with a nervous smile as he sweatdropped. "You idiot, that curtain won't budge with just punches and kicks. We have to find a weak spot and make a hole there" Megumi lectured him.