Chapter 11

A/N: I just realized Geto was introduced and killed before the meeting of Megumi. But I have the background set so we just going with it now.

"We'll be starting the event in one minute, but before we begin, let's hear a few words of well-appreciated encouragement. From my cute baby little sister, (Y/n)!" Satoru said happily as he shoved the mic in (Y/n)'s face. "Get that thing out of my face" she grumbled as she glared at him. "Oh, come on~ Please~? For your big brother?" Satoru pleaded childishly.

(Y/n) let out a sigh, knowing Satoru would not shut up until she said something "meaningful". "Fine, do good out there, and don't kill each other," she said blandly into the microphone. "Wo! Give a round of applause for such a meaningful statement!" Satoru cheered as he clapped his hands. This was not recuperated by the others, some feeling a bit sorry for (Y/n).

"Now, let the Sister School Exchange Event, begin!!" Satoru exclaimed, on cue everyone ran off in different directions. (Y/ n) watched on the monitors where each individual went. So far, it looked like the groups were sticking together, except Todo, who most likely ran off on his own. On cue, one of the monitors started to fizz out, blocking their view of the event.

"So, you're the guy who made (N/n) cry, right? You fit the description well. Pink hair, head-on attitude" Todo asked as he faced off with Yuji. "(N/n)? Do you mean, (Y/n)? What are you talking about?" Yuji asked cluelessly. "Don't act dumb, she told me everything! And for that... I'll beat you to a pulp!" Todo exclaimed with a nasty grin.

Yuji did not have enough time to counter-attack, as he was sent straight into a tree, and kicked into slight unconsciousness. Blood covered the tree and his hair as he slumped to the ground, with Todo staring down at him. "You're lucky we're not allowed to kill each other. Your attempts were pathetic, I'm a bit disappointed" Todo said, practically talking to himself.

"I understand now... The reason you beat me up," Yuji said as he slowly started to get back up. Todo's eyes widen in surprise, he knew for sure the kid was unconscious. Actually, the kid shouldn't even be moving at all! "Man! This is gold!" Todo cackled, genuinely amused by Yuji's determination and endurance. "I don't blame you, but... Couldn't you give a guy a warning?! You could've made me dumber than I already was!" Yuji exclaimed as he glared at Todo.

"Well, someone had to beat some sense into you. Plus, Takada said that men are perfect when they're a little bit dumb. Maybe this way, you'll be less of a scumbag" Todo said, slightly roasting Yuji. "Hey! What I did was a mistake! I just need (Y/n) to see that, and forgive me!" Yuji exclaimed, earning a slight scoff from the curse in his head.

"Really? If that's the case, then prove your worth to me. As her best friend, I won't allow anyone to hurt her as you did" Todo said as he crossed his arms. "Prove my worth... To you?" Yuji asked with dotted eyes, as he tilted his head to showcase his confusion. "Yes! Tell me first, what is your type?! If you answer wrong, I'll beat you up again" Todo said with a grin.

"Eh? What does that have to do with proving my worth? Also, aren't we in the middle of a battle?" Yuji asked, getting more and more confused. 'How did (Y/n) become friends with such a weirdo?!' His thoughts screamed. "Just tell me your answer and I'll decide if you're even worth (Y/n)'s time," Todo said, giving no real explanation.

"Fine... Only because it's for (Y/n). I guess, I like a tall woman with a nice big ass, of course (Y/n) is the exception" Yuji said honestly. 'Your taste is shit' Sukuna spat, feeling irritated that someone like (Y/n) would've dated such a loser. "Oi! Your taste is nonexistent!" Yuji spat back, unaware that Todo temporarily went into Narnia.

~In Todo's Mind~

(Y/n), Yuji, and Todo, were on the rooftop of a middle school building. "Babe, you should read this, it's a really good series," Yuji said as he looked to (Y/n) with a loving smile. "You know she doesn't like reading those kinds of things, brother" Todo lightly scolded as he leaned over them. "I mostly read (favorite book/manga)" (Y/n) reminded them, earning a giggle from Yuji. "I know, I know" he teased as he wrapped an arm around her.