Chapter 10

When (Y/n) awoke, she found herself lying on someone's lap. Her eyes widened as she realized her mask and her blindfold were no longer on her face. "You're finally up" a dark, familiar voice, said, causing her to instantly whip her head to the voice. "Suku- Agh!" She cried as she tried to sit up, only for a sensation of pain to push her back down.

"Idiot, you're not supposed to move" he scolded her as he peered down at her. "Yeah... Alright..." She grumbled as she got settled on his lap. Her (e/c) and blue eyes glanced around the room, looks like she was moved to the creepy basement. "You know, you should thank me. I healed you and taught that ugly curse a lesson" Sukuna said, bringing her attention back to him.

"Eh?" She mumbled, her eyebrows furrowed, as she frowned. Sukuna gave her a cocky smirk as if waiting for her appreciation. "Thanks...?" She said, more like questioned, unsure why she was thanking him. But, she wasn't stupid enough to piss him off somehow. "It's nothing" the curse hummed, looking pleased, ignoring the blank stare she was giving him.

"Riiiight... How long was I out?" She asked as she glanced around, looking for the time. "Not long, only a day, I believe tomorrow is some event" Sukuna explained calmly. "Lovely... Now, why are you here, and not Itadori?" She asked him, it was a risky question, but she figured he won't kill her. Maybe.

"Are you alright?! I heard my name, did Sukuna do something?" Yuji asked, instantly having taken over. "Oi, I wasn't done-" Instantly Sukuna's mouth was smacked away, silencing him. (Y/n) stared with a deadpanned expression, at this point she was not fazed. "Shouldn't you get ready for the Exchange Event?" (Y/n) asked, as she looked away from him.

"Hm? Yeah, but I wanted to make sure you were alright first. Are you alright?" Yuji asked worriedly. "I'm fine... By tomorrow, I should be able to get up and watch the event. After all, Satoru won't let me attend this year" (Y/n) reassured, giving him a rare closed-eyed smile. Yuji blushed brightly, ignoring the fact that he can feel Sukuna blushing as well.

~~~

(Y/n) slowly made her way to the front of the school, wearing a skirt and a gym bra. Her masked and blindfold was back on her face, covering her features. Hence, no one saw her shocked expression as she was lifted up into a tight hug. "Besto Friendo!! It's good to see you again!" Todo exclaimed as he hugged her.

"It's... Good to see you too, bae..." (Y/n) wheezed, as she lay limply in his arms. "Hey! What are you doing to (Y/n)?!" Nobara exclaimed as she marched up to them. "Did... Did she just call him bae?" Megumi mumbled, having briefly remembered a specific contact name with that title. "(Y/n), do you need help?" Panda asked worriedly, noting the pale expression on her covered face.

"I'm fine... Guys, this is Todo, my bae. Strictly platonic" (Y/n) said as she blandly gestured to the brute. "You're joining the Event, aren't you?" Todo asked hopefully as he set her down. "No, Satoru wants me to sit out, I'll assume because I attended last year" (Y/n) explained as her shoulders slumped. "Damn Gojo..." Megumi cursed as he scowled to the side. "What?! No fair! I wanted to fight alongside you!" Nobara complained as she stomped her foot.

"It's good to see you again, (Y/n)" Miwa greeted, happy to see a friendly face. "Oh, hey Miwa, it's been a while, hasn't it?" (Y/n) asked as she ignored Nobara's tantrum. "Hey, how come you're with the Tokyo group? Didn't you tell us you didn't want to be a sorcerer?" Momo asked, butting into the conversation. "Yes, but plans changed, unfortunately" (Y/n) grumbled, remembering the tantrum Satoru pulled when she tried going to Kyoto's school.

"Okay now, quiet down" Utahime interrupted as she finally caught up with her students. "(Y/n), where's that idiot?" She asked as she glanced toward (Y/n). "How should I know?" (Y/n) grumbled, feeling slightly offended that she was the go-to person to keep track of Gojo. "Satoru's running late" Panda answered for her, meaning he also has no clue where their teacher is.

"As if that idiot ever shows up on time," Maki said snarkily. "Well, no one said idiot specifically referred to Gojo" Megumi defended his absent teacher. On cue, they heard the sound of a cart heading their way, they all turned around and spotted Gojo. "Sorry for the wait~!" Gojo apologized, earning mixed reactions from the group of sorcerers.

"Glad to see everyone all gathered together! I'm just getting back from a big ol' business trip overseas! So now it's time to hand out the souvenirs!" He exclaimed excitedly, which was not recuperated by the group of sorcerers. Slowly, he started handing out strange pink dolls to the Kyoto group. "Aaaaand... (Y/n), you can have one as well!" Gojo exclaimed as he skipped over Utahime.

"Wasn't Iori-Sensei supposed to get one?" (Y/n) asked as she stared down at the doll. "Haha! No" Gojo chuckled before turning his attention to the Tokyo students. "Now, for all you Tokyo peeps, I have this! Ta-da!!" Gojo exclaimed in a strange pose as he pointed to the box. "(Y/n), please tell me you're not actually related to this guy," Nobara said as she deadpanned at Gojo.

"Not in the slightest, he just likes to call me his sister because we look alike" (Y/n) grumbled as she squeezed the pink doll. "At this point, it's just something you ignore" Megumi commented, looking done with everything. Suddenly, the lid of the box opened on its own. Slowly, Yuji raised from his confinement, which he somehow miraculously fit himself into.

"Hey! O-Pa-Pi!" Yuji exclaimed in a strange pose. "It's your long-dead friend, Yuji!!" Gojo exclaimed with an excited smile. Looks of horror and disbelief were clear on Megumi and Nobara's faces. (Y/n) stood next to them, pinching the bridge of her nose as she grumbled under her breath. Yuji's reaction went from excited to severely disappointed, noticing the lack of enthusiasm in his return.

"Alright now, everyone from Kyoto, this is Sukuna's vessel, Yuji Itadori" Gojo introduced him casually, as he wheeled Yuji to face the Kyoto students. Yuji's expression deflated as he realized the Kyoto students weren't even paying attention. "Sukuna's vessel lives?! Just who is behind this outrage?!" Gakuganji exclaimed, the only one vocalizing his shock.

(Y/n) decided to promptly ignore Gojo and his antics as she made her way over to Utahime. "Do you want the charm? It's a good stress relief if you squeeze it" (Y/n) offered as she held out the pink doll. "No... I'm fine, but thanks" Utahime said as she held out her hand, denying the gift. Only because the gift was touched by Gojo.