Ch. 1: A Sign?

-----

"...Lincoln!? What's This!!? When I Get My Hands ON YOU, I'M GONNA... "

-----

"Why did this have to happen?! It's... just not fair! Now I'll never see her again. She was... she was my friend! I miss her. She can't be gone."

-----

"Those songs I listen to by Citizen Soldier... They don't just relate to what I'm going through, they relate to what anyone else can be going through..."

-----

"LONGCLAW.... Goodbye Sonic.... NOOO!!!"

-----

"See? I hate me too... Now we can be friends again *chuckles sheepishly*

-----

"On The Contrary, I am not bad luck it was just a lie so that I could have free time"

-----

"You are not a boy, you are a WALKING POTATO CLOCK"

-----

"We'll Hang You AGAIN"

-----

"Ruining YOUR Life? Another bad joke I lost everything because of you... My tribe was on the verge of the latest victory soon the location of the owl warriors and the Master emerald would soon be ours... But my father stopped me from joining the fight, He Said "my time to honor our tribe would come, but it was not "this" moment" those were the last words he spoke to me... I never saw him again"

-----

"Tails... I didn't really want to fire you... I was just trying to protect you... How? By putting me in more danger?"

-----

"I know you did not choose this path... But our future depends on you"

-----

*The Screen Flashes to White, and Then Goes Back to Me Waking Up in a Fearful way, Catching My Breath, It was morning, and I Went to the bathroom to wash my face*

Me: Another Day... Another Wrong Day, In The So-Called United States of America... More like Divided States of America... *I grabbed myself a Mug Of Hot Chocolate, But I Suddenly Saw this... Portal on the patio* No Telling where this will take me... But I'm not going to waste any time to find out. *I Gear Up, I Grab my Drawstring Bag, Put on My Jedi Clothing and Cloak, and I Prayed on the Patio, Left a Note on the Table for My Family and I Entered the Portal, I then start floating... And then I start hearing the same stuff I heard in that dream... I Then Saw Reflections of when and where those were Said... The Loud House, The Simpsons, Even StH, I went to the First Portal Infront of Me... And I may have grabbed some sort of Katana that was abandoned?*

___________________________________________

From This Moment Forth... Everything is going to change.