Ch. 7: F.R.O.G. Vs The Chaos Council

Me: How Is This Possible?

Nine: Perhaps Mr. Dr. Eggman Used the power from the City, Causing a Blackout in the Eggman Dimension...

Me: We Can't let him get the Shard...

Nine: Shards.

Me: Pardon?

Nine: Let's just say I used the one shard from the City, and It may not be the one shard we are protecting...

Me: They are both in your Vehicle..

Sonic: We need to stop them, Here and Now.

Lincoln: I want to Help.

Me: Alright.

Bart: Me too.

Me: You too? How did you get here?

Bart: Unexpected Portal.

Nine: All Five of Us against the Five of them?

Me: Any other Ideas?

Nine: No, I like this Already.

Sonic: I have the Seven Chaos Emeralds.

Me: Excellent, Everyone Focus and Embrace the power.

*The Seven Chaos Emeralds Circle The Five of Us, Turning Sonic Golden Yellow, Turning Nine the Same Color with His Nine Tails Enhancing Power, Changing Bart's and Lincoln's Clothes and Enhancing their Hair, and Giving me a Golden Aura, Enhancing My Abilities and I Can Fly*

Me: There is an Open Crop Field We can take this fight to.

Sonic: Seems like a Great Idea, I will rile them up. *Flies up* Yo Eggbutts, Want to Settle This? Standoff in this Field.

Cranky Eggman: He is Daring us, To Battle Him.

Mr. Dr. Eggman: Take the Bait!

*Super Sonic Hovers on One side of the Field while The Egg-Mechs land on the Other side, Super Me, Super Nine, Super Linc, and Super Bart Join Super Sonic on his Side as there was a Standoff*

The lineup is as Follows on each Side

Dr. Babble, Dr. Deep, Mr. Dr. Eggman, Dr. Done-It, Dr. Don't

Super Bart, Super Me, Super Sonic, Super Linc, Super Nine

Super Nine: Orders, Sonic?

Super Sonic: We fight. *We begin walking*

Dr. Deep: This is So Totes Going to End Well. *They begin Walking*

*The Cameras pan between Sides, Suddenly Sirens are heard, We Pause*

Officer #1: EVERYBODY STOP WHERE YOU ARE, ON YOUR KN- *Interrupted by me Force Choking him, I fly over to him and his men*

Me: We are not looking for Trouble, Officer, We are just settling this in a place that is not absolutely expensive... Get your Chief of Police on the Line, I want to tell him ahead, So that you don't do the wrong thing. ...Call him, Now.

*One of the Officers Called him and handed me the phone, I let go of the Officer i was force choking*

Me: Hi, Is this the Chief of Police? *Feedback* Yes, And I do want to let you know ahead that we are just settling our differences, But your Men interrupted the fight, So I need your men to Stand down. *Feedback* Okay, Thank You. *Feedback* I understand. *Feedback* Yes Sir, Thank You. *I hand the officer back his phone*

Officer #3: Men, Stand Down for now.

Me: You have every right to protect your side of the fight, Officer.