Ch. 2: Operation: Angry Lincoln

Me: Alright... The Loud House... All i need to do is just fill Lincoln with Enough Anger where he will beat the Hell out of his Sister for her Intentions and Attempts of Threatening/Manipulating Her Siblings into her Winning/Liking. "Operation: Angry Lincoln" Is A Go!

*At Royal Woods Middle School, Lincoln is walking to class with his friends as he takes his seat, I appear in a Ventilation Shaft above him and I End up Blowing Dark Blue Air into Lincoln's Head, Expanding his Bad Memories of His Sisters and Strengthening His Anger*

Mr. Bolhofner: Lincoln, Pay Attention!

*Lincoln Slams His Desk Out of the Blue with A Massive Roar of Anger*

Lincoln: GIVE ME A BREAK, SIR!! NOBODY KNOWS S*** OF WHAT I WENT THROUGH, DID I EVER TELL YOU OR THE WHOLE SCHOOL, THAT I GOT EXCLUDED FROM A SIBLING FIGHT PROTOCOL!!!?? DID I EVER TELL YOU, THAT ONE OF MY SIBLINGS JUST BECAUSE SHE LOST A BASEBALL GAME, SHE MANIPULATED THE REST OF OUR SIBLINGS TO THROW ME OUTSIDE THE HOUSE... AND I HAD TO WEAR AN INSUFFERABLE SQUIRREL MASCOT SUIT FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG TO EARN THEIR TRUST BACK!!! I HAVE HAD AN INSUFFERABLY MISERABLE LIFE BEFORE I EVEN CAME TO MIDDLE SCHOOL... IF I GET MY HANDS ON... *Lifts his Desk with Strength and Anger* RRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *Slams the Desk Down with all his might and Infuriating Power, Scaring everyone, and Cracking The Floor*

*Lincoln took some deep breaths, before sitting his desk back up, He was even Crying*

Mr. Bolhofner (frightened): Lincoln... I need you to take a walk.

Lincoln: Yes Sir.... I will see myself to the principal's office.

*Lincoln Grabbed his Stuff and left the classroom*

Chandler: Uh Oh... Larry's In Trouble.

Lincoln: For A Good Reason... What's your excuse, Cameron... It was not your doing. Be Considerate, That I am not targeting you.

Chandler: Whatever, Your boring me anyway.

*Lincoln sits in the principal's office*

Ramirez: Lincoln loud? In here again? What is it this time.

Lincoln (sobbing): I want to be expelled...

Ramirez: It doesn't work that way...

Lincoln (sobbing): Ma'am, I don't know what to tell you... My life was in shambles before I got into this middle school...

Ramirez: Care to explain?

Lincoln (sobbing): Well... Do you have a counselor?

Ramirez: We do not... That Bad?

Lincoln: Yes...

Ramirez: Just tell me what happened... That cost you to come in here today.

*15 Minutes of Explanation pass, and Lincoln was in tears... And was clenching his fists a lot*

Ramirez: Lincoln... I am so sorry your life had to go like that... When I was your age Middle School was kind of rough for me too... Not all families are going to be sunshine and rainbows. You're doing the right thing by coming in here and telling me about this. I need to have a chat with the authorities, and the School board.

Lincoln: I wanted to give my family Mercy, but all I get is a kick in the face and nothing rewarding in return.

Ramirez: By what you just told me of how you got here... It is going to cost you 2 weeks of suspension... You will be sent home homework...

Lincoln: I'm not even sure if I can go home anymore... The only place I think I can go to is Clyde's...

Ramirez: I think it's best we got your parents in on this situation.

Lincoln: No...

Ramirez: Explain?

Lincoln: All that stuff I told you about earlier, my parents never did anything to stop it they just let the sisters do the work...

Ramirez: I'm so sorry...

Lincoln: You don't have to do anything for me, I want to extend my punishment... 3 Weeks Suspension...

Ramirez: Are You Sure?

Lincoln: Yes...

Ramirez: Okay, if you want to grab your stuff and leave now, you can...

Lincoln: Yes Ma'am...

Ramirez: Don't be afraid to talk to me about this stuff. I'm here to listen, anytime.

Lincoln: Ok... Thank you.

Ramirez: No problem.

*Lincoln gets his stuff together, and Leaves the School with Depression and Anger*

???: Lynn Jr, Huh?

Lincoln: Who said that? *I reveal myself from Camouflage on the School Door*

Me: My name is Joshua, and I have come... To help you fight back.

___________________________________________