Ch. 8: Vs Shadow... and More?

Shadow: You. "Referring to Sonic".

Me: YOU. "Referring To Shadow"

Shadow: Excuse You? I don't know who "you" are? In fact, I don't most of these Guys here.

Me: I Live here, Thank you very much, And You are Trespassing.

Sonic: Now Hold On, Both Of You! Joshua is Right, You Are Trespassing, and Shadow is Right, He doesn't know most of my new team.

Shadow: Tails?

Nine: WHY DOES EVERYBODY CALL ME TAILS!!? IT'S NINE!! *Hisses with His Nine Tails, Not scaring Shadow Too Much*

Lincoln: My Name Is Lincoln.

Bart: El Barto, *chuckles* Bart Simpson.

Me: Joshua Fair, And if you are looking for a fight against me, you'd be dead already.

Shadow: Hmph.. *Gets Electrocuted*

Me: Just Proving My Point.

Sonic: Okay, Let's skip to another point in this conversation. Shadow, Why are you here?

Shadow: Well, I used one of the Portals to try and get back to my world, But then it looked like I Came Here, Then I Saw you and Dr. Eggman with Hair?

Me: Chaos Council, Eggmen from another Dimension, They are getting Arrested as We Speak, The Baby is Asleep, The Old is RIP.

Shadow: I Didn't Ask. *Electrocuted Again* I'd very much like you to stop that, Please.

Me: Not making Any promises.

Shadow: Continuing, While I was trapped in the Void, Sonic was matching the Same energy as the Paradox Prism when that happened, it was my time to take advantage of the situation, so I was guiding Sonic to keep running since I knew something he didn't.

Sonic: And then I was in the void, You Attacked Me, and Then when you punched me, I Vanished Again.

Nine: Leading up to Now, Sonic became Enraged, Rescued Me from the Council, Didn't look back, I got my tech and the Shard leftover, We Escaped, And It All led up to this Dimension.

Me: This does not have to go down in a fight, Shadow.

Shadow: Says the one who electrocuted me twice... *Electrocuted Again, Growls* Thrice.

*Roars, Something Comes Up the Circle, Going for Me, I Vanish and then Strangle the figure which is none other than Lynn Jr*

Me: You Daughter of a-

Lincoln: Biscuit!!

Lynn Jr: So You Do Know Who I Am.

Me: I'm going to deal with her for a second, Sonic, Shadow, when this fight is done, You two are to cooperate til the end of this Adventure!

Shadow: Who Put You In Charge!?

Lincoln: Joshua's Right! As far as we know, Lynn Jr is just Relentless and Has Hated me ever since she manipulated our siblings to throw me Outside.

Shadow: She What!?

Me: It's kind of a Long Story. I will be back as Soon As I Can. *Goes down to beat the heck out of Lynn Jr*

Shadow: I feel like I missed a lot.

Sonic: Well Shadow, I don't know how to tell you this without you turning against me... But I'm just going to put my differences aside for just one Dagnabbit Second, and just help everybody with their problems... I'm fighting for a lot... You're Fighting For That Girl You Lost to GUN, It's not fair I know... I respect you for you, You don't have to respect me... But what say you?

Shadow: When I met you, You just seem typical and full of ego, but telling me this now...

Sonic: What I'm trying to tell you is... I respect that we are both fast... and I respect that you are the Ultimate life form as you Say.

Shadow: Tell me to work with you and I take it all back.

Sonic: So you get the idea.

Shadow: I am only fine with you being my Ally... Doesn't specifically mean a friend.

Sonic: Then That's Enough. *Sonic shakes Shadow's Hand, Sonic Shares his Chaos Energy with Shadow, And They Both Come down to the Fight*

*Lynn Jr Wasn't Really Looking too bright, Considering How Tough I Am and Able to Beat her to a Pulp*

Shadow: Joshua, Get Clear!

*I was confused but I did as he said, Lynn Jr was almost about to get the advantage until...*

Shadow: Chaos Control! Everyone Attack Her, Give It All You Got, there are chemicals inside her we're going to beat them out of her.

Me: I'm starting to respect this guy... *The plan goes as Planned*

*I Went For A Heat Fist Strike to the Face, Sonic Spin Dashed for her legs, Bart "Mooned" (Colossal Butt Strike) Her Chest, Lincoln Karate Chopped the Nerve Shot on her Neck, And Nine went for a Nine Tail Scratch Combo, and Shadow Just Kicked Lynn Jr Downwards like Gravity was against her Will, Chaos Control was deactivated and Lynn Jr was having trouble getting up*

Lynn Jr: ...Grr... Y- *The Officers Surround her*

Officer #4: Alright on your feet, Little Lady, You're going away for A While. *Pushes her into the Car* Take them Away, Boys.

*They look At Us*

Me: Sorry about the other destruction caused.

Officer #1: Not a problem, Sir, you boys have proved us wrong... You truly did save our adjustment from making the worst call ever.

Me: Thank you Sir, One hint of advice, our powers and abilities stay with us, We don't want our abilities and etc in the wrong hands.

Officer #1: That is quite understandable, It's getting late you boys got to rest up.

Me: Agreed.

Officer #1: Thanks for your help here today.

Me: Anytime, Sir. *I shake his hand*

*Sonic Lets go of the Chaos Emeralds and they Spread out around the Earth*

Me: Let's hop in the house for some dinner.

Shadow: Dinner?

Sonic: Let's just say this world is a little more peaceful.

Shadow: Well, Couldn't hurt.

*And with that, The Police Go about their ways, Me and My Gang head in our house for Dinner*

Me: I wish things were like this Anytime.

*Offscreen, A Black Clothing Figure Sparks A Red Lightsaber*

___________________________________________