Ch. 9: Christmas Morning

-It was Christmas Morning, I was able to tell you that I got a new Tan Tastle Swade Leather Jacket for Christmas Along with A Pro Ping Pong Paddle and Some Pretty Cool Items As Well, And With Sonic and His Friends, Sonic Unwrapped his Presents and Saw some Pretty Important Notes, His Friends All Opened Their Letters From Sonic-

"Tails"

Tails,

    Our time together may be cut short since I Am Away, but it was the best time of my life, I hope to come home soon... You will always be my brother... I'm ever so sorry I didn't listen to you, or if my impatience just doesn't help you. Plus I may have found something from Cosmo before she died... I believe you should read it.

-Sonic

*Tails Inserts the DVD into his Computer*

Cosmo "Video": I don't know if this is on... It looks like it is so I'm just going to talk. Tails, I might not be able to see you again after this, I asked Sonic to give you the seed Leftover... I'm sorry I wasn't able to fully come back in such a short amount of time. But when I saw you you were the smartest fox out of everyone and even took a stand against that Hedgehog, I am so proud of you for being the fox that you've always destined to be... I've prayed for you not to kill yourself because I died, and I guess my prayers have been answered. I love you, Tails, I must go stall dark oak now... Don't give up on me, Tails, when that flower blooms I will come back. Just give it some patience, food, and love.

*The Video Ends, and a Picture Prints out  with a Picture of Him and Cosmo, Tails Smiled with Tears*

Tails: Thank You, Sonic... Please come home.

"Amy Rose"

Amy,

  I don't think I have anything left to say, but if there were some words I would want to say it would be, I love you. I know I sound ridiculous when I'm away, but when I come home... You and me have to go on a first date, I want to be done with Baldy McNose Hair, and Once I Am done with him, there was an old place I wanted to revisit, but I wanted you to come with me... I hope you'll say yes.

-Sonic

Amy Rose: Oh Sonic... Come home...

"Knuckles and Rouge"

Knux and Rouge,

      I may be away for now, but I need you to lead a whole lot more people and Animals against eggman, I expect great things from you two, by the way here are the seven Chaos Emeralds back... Leave the resistance and give ol' Baldy McNose Hair a beating for me. I will do my best to be home soon.

-Sonic

Knuckles: Well this note does not lie.

Rouge: Well what are we waiting for?

Knuckles: Nothing Let's Rise The People Against Eggman!

Rouge: Read my mind. *Kisses his cheek*

*Back In The Loud House Dimension*

Lori: UUUGGGGGHHHHHH... Finally Free of Lynn Jr's Grasp... The Only Other Problem is getting Lincoln back, But How?

Leni: Well, Considering we Kicked him out of a "Sibling Fight Protocol."

Lori: Sister Fight Pro- *Slapped* Ow...

Leni: No, Sibling Fight Protocol and It Shouldn't have been created in the first place. I know, It is shocking coming from Me, But you know what, I don't care, I am not the Smartest with my head, But i am the Strongest at Heart, As Far as In this family.

*Lori was about to complain, but deep down Leni was Right, So She didn't Object*

Lynn Sr: Listen Girls, Lincoln is coming to Visit, Be nice, Have your Gifts to Him Ready, Do Not rush him nor ask him any Uncomfortable Questions, Is That Clear?