Ch. 4: The Unbalanced Simpson

*We Made A Quick Stop at My House*

Me: Here is my House... I should be alright to introduce you guys to my folks, Now, They are Family Friendly, So Explain to them why you need to stay and everything should be alright.

Rita: What about you?

Me: I got a Few More Stops and I Will Meet you guys back here. *I Summon a Portal*

Rita: Stay Safe.

Me: Will Do.

*The front opens*

Mom: Josh?

Me: Mom?

Rita: Ms. Fair?

Mom: Who?

Me: Mom, These Three Need a Place to Stay, I got a Few More Stops to make and then I Will Come Back.

Mom: Did you just Summon a Portal?

Me: Mom, I am sure you have many questions, and I Will answer them the Second I Get Back. *I Head inside the portal*

Mom: Joshua! *Feels an Arm on her back*

Rita: Let me say something, Your Son is the Most Ruthless Empathetic Strongest Big Brother figure to My Son that I Ever Met. So It seems like he knows what he is doing, Unless if there is something i haven't been told.

Mom: I want to Trust In Him too, But He is Diagnosed With Autism...

Rita: He Is?

Mom: Let's not talk about that, You Three Look like you need to relax, Steve is at Work right now, I am gonna explain the situation when he comes back.

*Meanwhile, On the Other side of the Portal*

*The Simpsons World, Springfield Elementary*

*I knock on the door of the Principal, Principal Skinner's Office*

Skinner: Come In.

Me: Hi, Are you Principal Seymour Skinner?

Skinner: I Am, And You Are?

Me: Joshua Fair, I want to Talk to Bart Simpson.

Skinner: May I Ask Why?

Me: I want to know what he is going through and why he does those dirty jokes and pranks.

Skinner: Well, Good Luck with that, Bart Simpson is an Absolute Rebel, He once Mooned An Australian Government.

Me: Intreresting... *Writes that down on a Notepad*

Skinner: You are Serious...

Me: Yeah? So?

Skinner: Nurse's Room, I will call Bart Down.

Me: Thank You Sir. *I shake his hand*

Skinner: Don't waste this... If you end up Helping this Kid... You have my gratitude.

Me: No pressure, Sir.

*Skinner nods as I Make my way to The Nurse's Office, Bart was called down*

Bart: You wanted to See, Mister-

Me: Oh, Mister! *Chuckle* Just Call Me Joshua, Do Come In.

Bart: Nice to meet you, And I Owe the calling, It helped escape a beating with some bullies.

Me: Bullied in the past... *Writes that down* Let me see your Wrist. *Bart expands his arm, and I Used the force to see how he feels in his heart or in his brain* Hmmm...

Bart: What are you doing?

Me: How many girls have you dated?

Bart: Hmmm... About 11...

Me: Mmm...

Bart: Why?

Me: Because Each Broken Heart is a Reminder of What not to do when wanting to date Another Girl. You Don't have to tell me about the Girls you dated...

Bart: What else do you want to know?

Me: Let's continue with Homer's Intern, Mike Wegman... Now... It says here, You have been Owned? Called A Walking Potato Clock?

Bart: Oh My God... Well... Homer works for Mr. Burns who is an Evil Old Man who bosses at the Chemical Plant, That was where he met Mike Wegman, Homer invited him and his wife for Dinner, But when I was being my usual Self... Mike stopped me right there and Yelled at Me, and I Just Melted down right there...

Me: Poor kid... *Writes it down* Continue.

Bart: The Next Day I Saw Mike... He Was covered in BB Pellets, Looked like he got Shot in the Face By A Shotgun... And I Threw his words back at him and called him "Pellet-Face."

Me: Mmhmm...

Bart: Anything bout my family you need to know?

Me: Well, Let Me hear it all, In Whether Order you want.

Bart: Well, It's gonna be a doozy... *30 Minutes Later, He gets done explaining and i wrote everything down, He was crying mostly*

Me: It looks like to Me, Bart, That In Your Case, It is Okay to Entertain yourself much to everyone else's Disliking... You may have a Small Case Of ADHD Attention Deficit Disorder... It is normal to be who you are at your age. The only thing is Your Father hasn't been raised in the most clean material, Your Mother can be very careless at Occasional Times or when she is with her other children as you say, Lisa or Maggie. Your Sister, Lisa, Seems to be the main problem here... She is Hot With You and Mostly other times she is just in Cold Hearted Disagreement with you. All I Ask Of You, Is that you be patient with the world around you, talk to your mother about what you are going through, and Maybe Pray at Least Twice A Week, Doesn't have to be Out Loud. God knows you are not the price of a Thousand Lifetimes... He will help you with what you are going through.

Bart: Thank You So Much.

Me: No Problem, and if this doesn't work, Here is this. *I hand him a Calling Card* You know where to find me.

Bart: Yeah, I Do. *He hugs Me, and I Hug him back*

___________________________________________

We can make it up if we don't look down, We're never gonna know if you let go now, So If You Can Somehow just Hold On A Little Bit Longer