Chapter 10 - That voice

"I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this boy..."

CW: NSFW mentions (my boy has a bit of a dirty mind alright he's still a human (elf?) being ok)

Eventually, Scott got better. He was able to get back to his duties and responsibilities as the king.

The first thing he noticed as he sat at his desk was a letter, a purple Mezealian seal on it. It was dated for just the day before. With curiosity, he opened it.

Dear Scott Smajor,

king of Rivendell and the head of the Church of Aeor, we hereby invite you to a glorious ceremony celebrating the love that bloomed between king Joel of Mezealia and queen Elizabeth of the Ocean Empire. The ceremony will be held on the 2nd of July at the Mezealian Sanctuary of Helios at exactly noon. After the ceremony we shall celebrate with a ball. A room to stay at will be provided if needed; it is advised to bring no more than two noblemen and four knights.

With kind regards,

Joel Smallish
Elizabeth Shadowlady

That was definitely what Scott didn't expect to be the content of the letter. He wrote a reply and handed it to his trusty delivery owl.

Scott decided to bring Ordella and Marith along, as he enjoyed their company most out of the rich people in his empire. Even though he wanted to be there alone, he knew at least a bit of company would be good for him. The two were delighted at the suggestion, quick to start deciding on their outfits. Ordella picked a very stylish blue dress, the color intense with golden ornaments. Marith on the other hand chose brown pants with a white shirt and a blue vest along with a blue jacket, their neck heavy with many golden necklaces. Scott however wore the usual official wear of a Rivendell king: a teal shirt with golden cuffs and collar, dark blue pants with a brown belt and a short, white cape with a golden rim that was on his left shoulder during flight.

When it came to transport, it wasn't a problem, as fWhip, the creative king of Grimlands, invented the fake wings called an elytra. They've been around for a while, but not many had them as they were very hard to make.

Upon arriving, Scott, Marith and Ordella, along with Scar and Clyde, the knights accompanying the king, were all announced by one of the servants. The ceremony soon begun and everyone watched as the Ocean Queen walked slowly, a five year old flower girl before her. Elizabeth was wearing a beautiful gown, the colour of a pink rose petal from the child's basket. It was layers upon layers of light, almost white pink tulle together with silk and fake flowers of the same colour. She was wearing a white gold tiara with ornaments embedded with diamonds and pearls.

She reached the altar and the Mezealian preacher started saying the usual wedding text. "If anyone has an objection to these two people getting married, say it now or stay quiet forever," he said after a few minutes, to which silence ensued. A few seconds passed and so he continued, "alright then. Do you, Joel Smallish, king of Mezealia, take Elizabeth to be your wife?"

"Yes, I do," the king replied, wide smile on his face. "And do you, Elizabeth Shadowlady, queen of the Ocean Empire, take Joel to be your husband?" "Yes, I do!"

"You may now kiss the bride," with that, the two latched onto eachother, their lips meeting in a soft kiss. The crowd cheered and clapped for the freshly married couple.

Soon after the the ball ensued, people dancing and eating the specially made cake. Scott was asked for a dance by a few ladies from diffrent empires, he agreed to all sceptically. He might as well try to find a future bride.

He then went to enjoy a piece of cake and, after being done with that, a glass of fine Mythlandian wine.

He slowly sipped at it watching the room until he heard a laugh through the noise filling the room. It wasn't loud, but the laugh was so soft, so astounding, Scott imidietly looked at the person that emitted such a godly sound.