pt.1

Bruce's pov:

I had stayed locked up in my house for a week ever since that stupid grabber came for me. He fucking ruined my life.

But it was time for me to try to fix the dented part. So I got ready for school.

I showered, still feeling his hands and the feeling of that stupid basement on my skin. I remembered when I first came home I showered and scrubbed myself till my skin was rashed, red, and bleeding. But that feeling still didn't go away.

I felt myself Begin to cry. Stupid.

When I reached downstairs I was dressed in a baseball sweatshirt, a hat, and some jeans, my school bag slung over my shoulder.

My mom sat on the couch and I walked over to her, picking at the string on the couch. "Could you drive me to school today?" I mumbled, not looking her in the eyes because she would have the same look she always did ever since I came back.

--- time skip

I could feel all eyes on me as I walked through the school entrance. "Is that Bruce Yamada?" I heard voices whisper, I tucked my head down and went on to class, the whole reason I came.

But in class I couldn't find myself being able to focus, I stared out the window instead. Watching kids from this very school walk around. Why couldn't have been any of them?

My thoughts were interrupted when a chair screeched right next to me, a turned to see who it was only to meet Vance Hoppers gaze. He did a double retake on me then sat down, but I could still feel his eyes watching.
I tried my best to focus on class.

"Your Bruce?" The voice suddenly asked, I turned to face Vance. "Um yeah?" I said, confused. Vance just nodded. "Alright cool"
I looked at him confused.

Was he gonna make fun of me?

"And you vance Hopper?" I added to our conversation. Vance nodded. "Right I am" he said, looking back at me. "Nice to meet you Bruce Yamada"
I nodded. "Yeah"

First chapter is gonna be short because it's 12:23am and I'm really tired so ☺️
Word count: 370