pt.11

Bruce's pov:

I rolled my eyes when I noticed vance was sleeping instead of watching the movie. And you said you could last the whole movie.
Vance looked beautiful with his hair sprawled everywhere and him peacefully sleeping next to me. Should I be thinking another man it beautiful?

I finished the rest of the movie before deciding to wake up the two sleepyheads up. First I lightly woke up Annie. Whispering the plan to her as she grinned.

We crept slowly over to Vance before pouncing on him, Annie giggling and I knew I was laughing to as Vance lunged up. 
"We scare you?" I laughed, seeing his bright red face.

"God Bruce" Vance said shaking his head once me and Annie had gotten up. "That's not a good way to wake someone up" he told us, Annie giggled. "It's a fun way!" She exclaimed. Vance shook his head again but you could see the smile grace across his face.

--time skip

Bruce's pov:

I thanked the gods because mom's boyfriend had to leave and now mom was normal again. "Vance would you like to stay for dinner?" Mom asked him. He shook his head but thanked my mom. "My mom would want to spend some time with me" he explained. My mom nodded in understanding.

"I'll walk you out" I said to vance, his eyebrows raised. "So formal?" He laughed, I laughed along.

We stepped out onto my front porch, it was a comforting silence. "Do you have a phone?" I asked Vance, turning to look at him. Vance pulled a phone out of his pocket, a light blue phone case on it. "Want my number?" He asked me and I nodded, pulling out my phone.

When we exchanged numbers we also exchanged goodbyes. "Text me!" I called as he walked away, he threw up and thumbs up to let me know he heard me. I watched him go, smiling.

Not that long later my phone buzzed during dinner.

Got home safely, Vance.

I smiled at the message, I'd have to respond later since it was dinner time.

---
After dinner I was walking up the stairs to my room before my sister called after me, I turned to look at her as she rushed up that stairs. "Hey Bruce" she said, catching her breath. "Yeah?" I asked as she grinned. "Are you and Vance gonna stay friends for a long while?" She asked me, I nodded Wondering what she was getting at. She smirked at me.

"Mom says you have to wear protection" my face dropped instantly as annie laughed trying to run to her room.

"You little shit!" I said as her door shut on me. My face felt warm. Really warm. Did I actually like Vance Hopper?

One of them is finally realizing it 😍
Word count: 472