Winner.....

Then the match starts again.......

Haseena 's team takes position with the members who know how to play......and Rakesh 's team also make some changes........

Karishma 's position is at centre on their side..... Haseena on on the centre line......

Know the ball is thrown in air......

Haseena jumps and takes the ball.......and passes to other member.......who passed it to Karishma.....and Karishma then to Haseena who throws it in basket........And ......

After 10 mins.....

Haseena 's team - 15 .....

Rakesh 's team - 12.....

When again ball is thrown in air ......both Rakesh and Haseena jumps ......but Rakesh hits his knee in Haseena 's stomach and takes the ball......

Haseena lands on ground..... safely.....

And tries to take the ball.....

HM-(in mind) Lagta hai yeh Rakesh aab foul game pe utter aaya hai.......hume sambal kar khelna hoga......Aur dyaan rakhna hoga ki yeh log Karu ko nuksan na pocha paye .........

Haseena tries to take ball from Rakesh ......when members of Rakesh 's team surrounds her.......

Haseena is trying to take the ball .....when one player from Rakesh 's team hit his foot on Haseena's leg ......which makes Haseena fall on her stomach.......and Rakesh scores a basket......

Then Karishma and other from Haseena 's team come to Haseena to help her........And made Haseena stand......
Karishma supports Haseena......

Ravi bends slides Haseena 's socks and the place where Rakesh 's team member has hit ....Is starting to bleed.......

Ravi- Dude yeh to khoon aarha hai......

Haseena closes her eyes......

HM- I am fine.......(breadths heavily).  .......

KS- kaa khak fine .....khoon nikal raha hai...... bandage karna parega.....(whispers in Haseena 's ear) chup chap side mein Chailye.......

Haseena nodded.....And they moved towards side..... Karishma made Haseena sit on the bench......
Isha brings the first aid kit.......and Ravi did the bandage...... Karishma is stood just by Haseena 's side.....by holding her hand tightly......

After bandage Haseena stands on her foot.....

Rahul- Aap khel payenge dude......

Haseena keeps her hand on Rahul's shoulder.....

HM- I have to play......

KS- par aapki chot.....

Ravi- haa dude .....aap rest kijaye.....

HM- No Ravi.....I can play ....and I will....kuch nhi hoga.....aare yeh chot to choti se hai.....chalo...sabhi aapni positions lo.....I am coming......

As per Haseena 's command....all the members take their position.....while Haseena sits on bench and wears her socks and shoes......while Karishma who is stood near Haseena says ......

KS- Haseena....aap rest kyu nhi karte aapko chot lagi hai .......

HM- Kya kare game kabhi bhi aadhi nhi chorate na.......aap chinta na kare hum theek hai .....hmm.......

KS- hmm.....

Half heartedly ...... Karishma moved towards court.......

Haseena's team- 15 .....

Kareena 's Arrange Marriage जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें