Task Completed....

Next Morning.......

In the building of company..........

Some people were making a deal......about some importing of something.......

After half an hour the investors of deal grant some time for consulting their boss on call who was in foreign........

............

Then on man from the room..... leaves the building as the meeting will start after 1 hour........

.............

The man reached outside building and lightens a cigrate.........when someone taps his shoulder from behind he turns and gets shocked.........

The man immediately throws the cigarette and the asked.......

The Man- Aap......aap yaha......aaj to chuti thi.....

The person - yeh sawal to hum aapse bhi poch sakta hai........

The Man- Vo .....vo Head Manager ne bulaya tha........kuch discuss karna tha.......

The person - ohh accha.......

The man - Aap yaha kya kar rhi hai Karishma ji...

KS- Vo kal match ke baad hum aapna kuch zaroori saman changing room mein bhul gye them......vahi lene aaye the......Rakesh

Rakesh-Too.....leliea saman.....

KS- haa......(shows the bag)......

Rakesh- To abh mein aapko shoro aao aapke ghar........

KS- nhi mene cab bulali hai......aati hi gogi.....

Rakesh - ohh.....koi bat nhi aapko bahar gate tak to shor hi sakta hu......

Karishma nodded.......

And both went till main road.......

After few seconds the car arrived and Karishma was about to move towards it when foot slipped and she takes the support of Rakesh.....

Rakesh has also holded Karishma 's shoulder when

They both are looking into each others eyes when the driver blows the horn to bring them out in world........

Karishma stands properly.......

KS- Thanks.......

Rakesh- Welcome......

KS- Bye.....

Rakesh - Bye......

Then Karishma sits on car and Rakesh went back in office with a smiling face........

Karishma sits on the back seat and the driver starts the cab.....and after 5 minutes......

In car.......

Karishma is sitting silently when car driver coughs........

KS- Pani chaiye kya aapko.......

Driver - Nhi Mam...... Thanks.....
But he agains cough .......and constantly......

KS- Arey.....aap phele ghari side mein roko.....

The driver stops the car on side...... Karishma takes her bag and comes out and then sits on passenger seat.......

Driver- Hum theek hai .......(still coughing).....

KS - Kya khak theek hai.......lijiye pani pijye....(giving a thermus).....

Driver- Nhi ......

KS- Bohot ziddi hai aap Haseena.......(Angrily).....

Yes the driver was Haseena.......

Kareena 's Arrange Marriage जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें