Who is She...

Today is Sunday.....

And Kareena is getting ready for grocery shopping.......

Haseena is setting her hair in front of the mirror when Karishma comes outside the washroom after getting ready.......

KS- Ready ho Hasu......

HM- haa.....aap bas shoes pahanna bacche Hain...

KS -(confused) par aapne toh shoes pahanna hai .....

Haseena smiles and makes Karishma sit on the bed ........and brings Karishma 's sneakers.....

HM- hum aapke shoes ki baat kar rehe the.....

Karishma nodded.....and about to take the sneakers from Haseena 's hand ......and Haseena nodded her head in no  and sat on her knees made Karishma wear her shoes......

KS- aap kya kar rehe ho......

HM - hum pahanna dete hai ......(smiles)

Karishma smiles......

Karishma smiles

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Their outfit.......☝️ ...

They were using their car for going to nereby grocery store .......

Haseena is driving and Karishma has kept her head on Haseena's left forearm......and they both enjoying silence and each other 's company.....

After around 30 minutes they reached the store.....

They entered the store Haseena takes a big cart and Karishma pulls out the list .......as does complete shopping for whole month.......

.........
After 30 minutes......

They had taken grocery......know they move towards eatable section......

HM- baby ......

KS- hmm......

HM- joh abhi aapko khana hai vo le lijiyega......

KS- sacchi......

HM- haa.....

Karishma kisses Haseena 's cheeks in excitement.......and starts collecting her favourite chocolate and snacks........
And Haseena just admire her childish nature.....

Karishma keeps the things in the cart and moves towards another side while Haseena remains at some distance..... .....

Haseena lost the sight of Karishma.......and started searching for her in the snacks section.......when someone called Haseena from behind.......and when Haseena turned the girl hugs Haseena........and some one watched the scene from a distant........but the someone smiles because Haseena not back hugs the girl......

(Let me know in the comments that who is that someone)

Girl- Haseena! How are you.?

Kareena 's Arrange Marriage जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें