Supporting each other -II

Days passing Haseena is recovering......and now her hormone level is stable after around 5 days.......

Karishma was with her all the time whenever she was in pain........

..........   ..........
.........    ..........

After a week.........

Karishma and Haseena are sleeping peacefully in their bedroom........after their night duty........

Karishma 's sleep broke with the sub rays falling on her face .........

Karishma opens her eyes and smiles seeing Haseena sleeping with an open mouth.......

KS- cute......(kisses her forehead)....Hasu thak gaye ho na .......

Suddenly Karishma started feeling uneasiness and ran towards the washroom and threw up .....

Haseena 's sleep broke from the noise coming from the washroom....... Haseena firstly sees the other side of the bed......... finding it empty Haseena hurriedly went towards the washroom ........

Haseena goes inside the washroom not before once knocking on the door......

HM- Karu .........

Seeing Karishma throwing up Haseena goes to her and helps her . .......holds Karishma 's hair in one hand and rubs her back with the other......

HM- arram se baby.....  

After few minutes Karishma was done........
Haseena helps her to stand and washes Karishma 's face.........

HM- abhi aap theek hai......(worriedly)

KS -(nodded) hmmm......

Haseena and Karishma they came to room made Karishma sit on the sofa then takes a towel and wipes Karishma 's face........

HM- Karu hume Dr.  Ki appointment leleni chayia aap tabyet theek nhi hai.......kal bhi aapko chaakker aaye tha aur aaj vomiting hona......

Karishma says nothing.......but suddenly something strickes in her mind.......

KS- Hasu aap sahi keh rhi hai .......aap na
Dr . Richa ki appointment lelije......

Haseena looks at Karishma confusingly.......

HM - Dr. Richa ki appointment kyu Leni hai vo to........ek second.......

Then suddenly something strickes in her mind too. ........ Haseena looks at Karishma with shocked expression.....

KS- hume ek bar confirm kar lena chahiye.....

Haseena hurriedly sits on her knees near Karishma 's legs........and holds her both hands...

HM- aapko sach me lagta hai ki vo ho sakta hai....

KS- hum confirm to nhi keh sakte par yeh symptoms to usske ho sakte hai na........

HM- hum Aaj sham ki hi appointment lete hai.....

Karishma nodded.....
And Haseena keeps her hand on Karishma 's stomach.......

KS- kya hua......

HM- kuch nhi bas......

Haseena gets up and takes appointment.......

KS - appointment mili......

HM- haa sham 6 baje ki......

KS - okay...... To abhi ready ho jay .......

HM- nhi .......

KS-duty pe nhi Jana kya.......

HM- kal raat ko night duty ki thi isliye Aaj off hai hum dono kaa.........

Kareena 's Arrange Marriage जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें