Life is Busy....

Haseena and Karishma had their dinner......

Haseena slept as both were very tired.......but Karishma is still awake looking at Haseena 's face......when she gets a flashback of the day they left home.......

Flashback.......

After leaving home......they went to a hotel.....
And Haseena starts using her contacts to arrange something.......

It was almost evening.....

Haseena is continuously doing work on her laptop.....and Karishma is resting on the bed.....

After a few minutes......

Haseena closes the laptop and looks Karishma.....

HM- Karishma ji......

KS- haa.....

Haseena sits infront of Karishma on the bed......

HM- aap aapne Papa ke pass chale Jay......

KS - Aur aap.....

HM- hum kuch manage karlege.....

KS- nhi Haseena......hum jaha bhi rahenge aapka sath rahenge varna nhi ........

HM- aap samaj nhi rhi hai Karishma ji......humre pass koi thikana nhi hai......kuch pata nhi Aaj yaha hotel mein hai......kal khana jayege.......hum nhi chalte ki aap bhi dar dar ki thokar khae.....

KS- nhi .......aap kyu nhi chalte ki hum aapke sath rhe.........(loudly)

HM- kyuki  hum aapse pyaar karte hai......aur hum aapko kisi takleef mein nhi dekh sakte...... please........

Karishma was silent after this and Haseena realises what she said.......

Haseena gets up from bed ......and turns other side.

HM- hum.....hum....humra...  Svk.....comm...vo matbal...m......nhi.....

Karishma stands up and turns Haseena towards herself.......by holding her shoulder......and.....

KS- I love you too.........(hugged Haseena tightly)

Haseena gets shocked but also hugged back......

Haseena kisses Karishma 's forehead.......and they broke the hug.......

HM- abh to hum kahi bhi rehlege......

KS-aur hum aapka sath.....(looking into Karishma 's eyes)

Then Haseena 's phone rang breaking their movement........

Haseena checks and it was a call from IB Senior....
Who calls Haseena in Mumbai for joining office.....
And Haseena agrees......

Flashback over.......

Karishma came back from flashback when Haseena hugged her in sleep.......

Karishma also slept in few minutes by feeling warmth of her love.......

Next Morning......

Haseena Wakes up first and kisses her partner's forehead who is sleeping peacefully in her arms.

Haseena then went to the washroom and got fresh up......

Haseena sits on the bed......and starts creasing Karishma's forehead.......

Kareena 's Arrange Marriage जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें