The Green Council

'You're sure?' Dyana is cut of by her tears

'With his own eyes, your grace'

Dyana sniffs again before getting out of bed. 'Stay here tell no one. Help me dress'

Otto stands looking into the fire of his chamber 'Who knows?' he turns to Dyana who is sitting at his table.

'My handmaid, Tera. Some servants. I saw him last night... before he--' she cuts her self before before saying 'He told me he wished for Aegon to be King.'

At these words Otto sits forwards looking at his daughter eagerly before sitting back slightly.

'It is the truth' his daughter says 'Uttered with his own lips. His last words to me and I was the only one to hear it. And now he's dead.'

'He King is dead.' says Otto as he, Alicent and Ser Criston Cole stand behind Dyana as she sits at the head of the small council. 'We grieve for Viserys the Peaceful... our sovereign... our friend. But he has left us a gift. With his last breath, he impressed unpon the Queen his final wish: that is son, Aegon... should succeed him as Lord as the Seven Kingdoms.'

'Then we may proceed now with the full assurance of his blessing on our long-laid plans.' Lord Lannister says with a look to his wife who looks back at him her hand on where their child is laying in her belly.

Dyana looks at the Lannister confused before looking at her father as he steps forwards 'Yes. There is much to be done, as we've previously discussed. Now, there are two things among the captains of the City Watch that remain loyal to Daemon. Let us replace them. Lord Lannister' Otto sits down into the seat of the Lord Hand as Alicent walks over to her husband putting her hand onto his shoulder.

'The treasury is well in hand. The gold will be divided for safekeeping. Let ravens be sent to our allies, Riverrun and Highgarden.'

'And I to understand' cuts in Dyana 'that members of the small council have been secretly to install my son without me?'

'My Queen, there was no need to sully you with darkling schemes' the Lord Baratheon says

'I will not have this' Lord Beesbury says 'To hear you are plotting to replace the King's chosen heir with an imposter!'

'His firstborn son is hardly an imposter.'

'Hundreds of lords and landed knights swore fealty to the Princess.'

'That was some 20 years ago, most of them are now dead. You heard the Lord Hand the King changed his mind.'

'I am six-and-seventy years old. I have known Viserys longer than any who sit at this table.  And I will not believe that he said this on his deathbed, alone, with only the boy's mother as a witness. This is seizure! This is theft! This is treason! At the least, it is--'

'Mind you tongue, Lyman.'

'The King was well last night... by all accounts' The lord has not noticed Ser Criston Cole moving behind him 'Which of you here can swear that he died of his own accord?'

'Which of us are you accusing of regicide, Lord Beesbury?'

'Whether it was one of you or all of you, I care not. I will have no part--'

'Sit down!' Ser Criston cuts the man off pushing his down, making him slam his head down onto the table cracking it open.

Dyana's hands fly to her mouth in shock before she puts her head into her hands as Ser Harrold draw his sword against Ser Criston who draws his in return. Ser Harrold walks towards Ser Criston not caring the Lannister couple are in his way. The said Lannister couple quickly move out of his way.

The Lord putting his arm in front of his wife who tries to protect her belly.

'Throw down your sword and remove your cloak, Ser Criston.' Ser Harrold tells the younger knight who puts his own sword against the other man's neck 'I am your lord commander, Ser Criston. Cast down your sword.'

'I will not suffer insults to Her Grace the Queen.'

'There was no insult to me, Ser Criston. Put aside your blade' upon hearing the Queen's words the knight quickly drops his sword. 

Dyana pushes herself up from the table. The eyes look at her as they as well in turn stand. 'I shall leave you to your schemes, my lords. You seem to be good at them. I shall go over see the Silent Sisters and the King'

Dyana nods to herself before walking out of the chamber with her knight close behind her. They move quickly through the castle before Dyana pulls them into an alcove and crushes her lips to Ser Criston's.

He stumbles shocked before rapping his arms around his lover as he lifts her slightly off the ground. He pushes her against the wall as she pulls up her skirts rapping her legs around her knight's waist as he undoes his breeches, pushing himself into her.

They continue against the wall, until they are both finished and pull away from each other. Ser Criston turns as he does himself up and the Queen wipes herself clean with her underskirt before smoothing everything back into place.

They look at each other smiling before they walk back into the hallways.

'I want everyone who knows of Viserys' death to be put into the Red Cells' she tells him as they walk down the hallway

'Yes, my Queen'

'Then tell Lord Strong, he has a gift, in the said cells'

'Yes, my Queen, thought forgive me for saying this, but would it not be kinder to have someone else take care of it'

'Yes it would' Dyana sniffs 'But they would listen to the little birds' songs. Lord Larys goes not care. And that is what I need now. Someone who does not care, and is part of my council'

'Yes, Dyana' Ser Criston bows his head before splitting from his lover as he lets his hand trace her back. She catches his hand in hers. She looks down at their hands before smiling up at her lover and walking away.

Ser Criston watches her go before walking deeper into the castle.