What is Love?

Author's PoV
The meeting was over
3pm

Get off of my lap

(A/N just imagine the required settings)

Jungkook...

What?

Please...why are you being so rude to me? I didn't... do anything..

Hmmm.... (irritated) So you are sitting on my lap and complaining? Tell me should I now celebrate that you lied to me on my face and went out? That too with Taehyung?

What's wrong with Taehyung?

What's wrong with Taehyung? Seriously? You, Jimin, you are asking me this?

Oh! I guess now you have started enjoying his flirtations... Have you?

That man eats you with his eyes. You know that. I know that. Everyone knows that but I didn't stop you from meeting him. You know why?

Because I trust you. I trust you a lot. Now what are you doing with my trust?

Hanging out with this same man after lying to me. So tell me Minnie what would you have done if I had gone out with Hwasa like this? And lied to you all about it.... Would you enjoy it? Would you doubt me?

I would not have doubted you... I would be sure you would have some reason behind it!

And what if that reason is just taking a break? Then what? And accompanied by it would be not responding to your calls. Getting you worried. Then what?

I...I wanted to just go out.... That's all. I didn't have any further intentions. You know that.. Why are you-

Cross your heart and tell me, was it, was it really obligatory for you to do this? Could you not have waited a few days? What if some outsider hears this? Tell me how will it look like to them?

Gguk, I didn't---
(Voice growing lower)
---think it that far.... I- I uh... I mean I didn't want to fight with you and I knew you would be angry... An- and I was really worried that you-

Would I have killed you?

No.. What are-

Would I abuse you?

No! I don't mean any of that! Listen to me let me explain-

Yes. I'm listening. Explain...